The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

Bericht door SPL » di feb 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Good news 2 more youths for contracts ,Terry Lartey Sanniez finally gets a contract from 1-1-15 to July 2018.
A1 attacker Adham el Idrissi ,signs from July 2015 to July 2018,he is 18 next month.

Bad news as well as Kishna Kenny Tete has Raiola as agent and he is still negotiating a contract extension for Tete.It runs out in June!!

Gut feeling is that players with agents like Raiola ,and Denwil also had a difficult agent, we should let go. Tete is only 19 and with any decent agent would have agreed before now .Raiola is good with experienced players but ruins kids.

If Tete does not want to play ball let him go. If Kishna plays hard let him go too. Bad news 16 year old striker Donyell Malen has signed with Raiola,the kid is a talented goalscorer and although only 16 last month is playing with the Dutch u17.Under our new rules he wont get a contract for another year.Well Overmars need not bother as the kid will soon sign for Man C or Man U.

Our policy of not signing 16 year olds will blow up in our faces this summer, Lopez, Nunnely, Kluivert(yes son of and a striker),de Ligt,Bakboord and Lang all evidenty highly rated all born in 1999 and most of England will be watching them knowing we are stupid and will sit back and see some of them go aged 16 this summer.

Meanwhile we sign 16 year old foreign kids on 3 year deals.

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma mar 02, 2015 8:45 am

Don't know if this is generally known but Shone has just extended his contract 'til 2017.

Good news.

Frank is also looking to sign 2 or 3 experienced players this summer.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Agree good news that Schone has agreed to extend to 2017. He has struggled recently but being played as a striker was a big mistake. He really turned around the game yesterday and will still be a decent player who may play more as a sub.

If we sign Milik and extend Kishna we do not need to sign any more attacking players for next season.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Overmars is doing a decent job by putting youngsters on long term contracts but now needs to concentrate
on extending the contracts of those 1st teamers ceasing this summer and next year .Just to update on who is coming up for these 2 years.

For 2015 we have 4 players.

Apart from Milik needing to be signed , we have Tete. Raiola the agent is playing hard ball and athough I hope we extend I would give him to the end of March and then say goodbye.How long does it take for a 19 year old reserve to decide he wants to stay .

Moisander of course is going ,and Zimling ,currently injured is bound to go back to Mainz.

For 2016 we have 5 players of whom Siggy is almost certainly going to go this summer.Boilesen ,Andersen Kishna and Bazoer I assume we will want to extend.

Kishna, we have an option to 2017 but it appears we have not started any talks and the same with Boilesen and Andersen.

Bazoer's brother , said last week that both Ajax and Bazoer want an extension and he hopes his brother stays with us to 23 or 24 before moving abroad.(He turned down Man city and loads of money to join us)

Overmars biggest problem on the above seems to be talking to Raiola !!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Bazoer's brother is his agent and says a contract extension is a formality and both sides will sit down shortly .It is expected he will sign to 2019

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Not sure what Overmars is doing at present as Boilesen says he has had no talks yet. It seems none of those with contracts for 2016 are yet in talks. With all quiet on Tete and talk of 16 year olds Malen and Nunnely being watched by Man U what actually is Overmars doing?

I read over the weekend Raiola saying Kishna could have gone to Torino in January, surely the club needs to sit down with Kishna and Raiola and sort out his future.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do mar 12, 2015 10:15 am

Yesterday I tweeted Raoila, told him to stay away from our kids and blasted him, by telling him all he wants to do is screw up Ajax

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr mar 13, 2015 1:40 am

Ayman schreef:Yesterday I tweeted Raoila, told him to stay away from our kids and blasted him, by telling him all he wants to do is screw up Ajax
Awesome!

:onfire.gif: :onfire.gif: :onfire.gif: :onfire.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Well done Raiola should not be allowed near our yougsters,but have to say he was not agent of Mensah ,Peeters and Dilrosun the 3x 16 year olds who all left last summer .From what I have read if we had offered contracts to these kids they would not all have left.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Lucas Andersen has agreed an extension from 2016 to 2018. He has talent but still needs to put some muscle on his body,way too lightweight.He is only 20 and has time to make it.

Now Overmars needs to do the hard bit and talk to Raiola about Tete and Kishna.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma mar 16, 2015 9:12 pm

I just tweeted Mino Raiola again, saying 'Kishna is suspended. Are you happy now? or is it not enough damage to Ajax' tweet him! Follow me @ZiOrim

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Lucas Andersen signed a new contract to June 2018,it was backdated from 1st Jan 2015.

A1 youth goalie Stan Van Bladeren ,aged 17, signed a 3 year contract from July 2015 to June 2018.

Leaving aside we should be contracting 16 year olds and we cocked up by letting both Denswil and Moisander go for free Overmars is doing a decent job by getting players contracted to 2018 and even 2019 .He still has to deal with Raiola but that will be hard for anyone negotiating contracts even at the rich clubs.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mar 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Dont worry about Moisander or Denswil, we have Damien Van Bruggen coming through the youth ranks. Plus that talented left sided central defender Wesley Hoedt from AZ, should end up with Ajax!

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » wo mar 18, 2015 11:03 am

They should make a chart of all the young players who left with Raiola -- where they went and what happened to their careers. Then contrast that with the successes of players who stayed to develop their skills before moving on (like Eriksen, among others). They should have some kind of program designed to convince these kids that their best chances of a successful career is to stay at Ajax and learn, rather than take the quick buck and leave before they are really ready. They need to convince them that Raiola does not have their long term interests at heart -- that he is out for the quick buck and could care less about where they end up in the long run.

As for Kishna -- his loss, really. We'll come up with someone just as good -- if not better -- to fill his spot. He isn't as great as he thinks he is. He may turn into a first class player for a "big" team, but he isn't there now -- he's barely beginning to become a front line Eredivisie player -- and his chances of "making it big" would be 100% better if he stayed for a couple of years to finish learning his trade.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mar 18, 2015 12:17 pm

If Fischer returns to full health he will be just as good or better than Kishna.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Today is our great club's 115th Birthday and a nice present Bazoer has agreed an extension for 4 or 5 years ie probably to 2019. Evidently clubs from the big leagues contacted his agent,who of course is his brother, and they were turned down.Bazoer wants to stay for a few years and evidently accepted Ajax's offer with no problem.Sounds like a real level headed boy and has loads of talent.

Also a rumour that Tete will extend,despite Raiola.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Bazoer's brother confirmed they have not yet agreed but talks were good and he hopes an agreement soon.

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » za mar 21, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm really not sure about giving Andersen a new contract. I think he has had a fair crack this season and has had a run in the first team and has really not justified the faith that has been shown in him. He is to lightweight and just runs around like a headless chicken. He cannot tackle or even pass the ball five feet accurately and just does not contribute enough. A few years ago he was being touted as the new Eriksen but he is a long way short of this comparison and I think has got worse as the season has gone on. I believe he had a few teeth knocked out earlier in the season which may have made him even more timid but he just looks like a rabbit in the headlights.
The club must see something about him to give him an extension but I cannot see it, I hope I'm proved wrong but I don't think I will be.
Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.....

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 31, 2015 6:37 pm

Peter Leeuwenburgh,21 year old Jong goalie,who has been out with a shoulder injury since way before Christmas,has signed an extension from 2015 to June 2018. We now have plenty of young goalies on long term contracts.

With Bazoer in principle agreed to a new contract and Boilesen saying last week he wants to stay and Ajax have indicated they want to extend, Mr Overmars is doing a good job but of course that leaves just 2 main players to extend ,Kishna and Tete both with Raiola. If he gets those 2 to extend he ought to be paid a big bonus.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » wo apr 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Good news! Arek Milik signs until 2019 for 2.8 mil euros. Great bargain, very nice player!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo apr 01, 2015 6:00 pm

Great news we have officially signed Milik for 2.8m .He has signed to June 2019.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo apr 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Dave and I must have picked up the good news at the same time.

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » wo apr 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah that's funny SPL, I broke the news a fraction before you.

Am very happy about Milik, I think he fits in at Ajax really quite nicely.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo apr 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Good move by Overmars. Milik is still quite young and can only get better. Now we have to find a home for Siggie! :ajaxsmiley.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » do apr 02, 2015 9:27 am

Ha - I was going to post the news about Milik, only to find that you two beat me to it by a mile. I should have known...

Plaats reactie