The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

Bericht door SPL » di feb 01, 2011 9:02 pm

OG sorry I did not read your post above . I got my source from the youth experts ie Ajax netwerk and Benji is very much one of them. I read their youth posts via google translate .

Today one of them posted those players whose contracts run out and no decision so far ( I have put my comments by the side)

Bizot could stay but possibly needs to be loaned out next season to a 2nd division team
Deckers Jong spare goalie will go
Decker at Almere and not even played so will go
Graafland our 4th choice and just a spare for Vermeer will go
Ottenhoff injured some of last season and all of this , do not see him staying
Oleguer will go
Overtoom could stay but possibly could be loaned out to an ere divisie side next season
Tainio Is he still here ?? If so why.
V Rhijn !! Thought he would get a new contract, we shall see.
Schouw to Almere and will go
Wielaert although he wont stay .

Out of a current 59 players under contract 24 are up for renewal this summer and a fair amount of them will go

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di feb 01, 2011 10:35 pm

thanks! so much appreciated!!
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo feb 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Confirmation today that Oleguer and Tainio will not be extended plus Wielaert so that means 7 first teamers to go ie Atouba, Donald Suk and Sno already confirmed.

Ajax have said they are not certain to give Ooijer a new contract. The only other first teamer for whom a decision to be made is Graafland and he is fairly certain to go.

The 7 Jong players I listed in my last post for whom no new offer has yet been made will likely be told soon .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do feb 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Jozefzoon has said no to a 2 year extension. He feels he is only 4th choice right winger after Sulejmani,Ozbiliz and Lukoki and 4th left winger after El H, Ebecilio and Ozbiliz. The lad has only just come back from 2 months injury and clearly does not want to fight for a place. He is clearly a talent but if he is not going to fight and also thinks he should have an automatic place then he should leave and with that attitude I doubt he he is going to go far .

I think he wont be the only Jong player saying no to a new contract . We are overloaded with midfielders and Klassen Bouy and probably de Kamps from our A1 team will be with the Jong Ajax next season. Where does that leave the current regular Jong midfield of Sneijder Overtoom and Bonevacia??

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do feb 03, 2011 2:03 pm

SPL schreef:Jozefzoon has said no to a 2 year extension. He feels he is only 4th choice right winger after Sulejmani,Ozbiliz and Lukoki and 4th left winger after El H, Ebecilio and Ozbiliz. The lad has only just come back from 2 months injury and clearly does not want to fight for a place. He is clearly a talent but if he is not going to fight and also thinks he should have an automatic place then he should leave and with that attitude I doubt he he is going to go far .

I think he wont be the only Jong player saying no to a new contract . We are overloaded with midfielders and Klassen Bouy and probably de Kamps from our A1 team will be with the Jong Ajax next season. Where does that leave the current regular Jong midfield of Sneijder Overtoom and Bonevacia??
I think they are going to have to make some difficult choices as there is some real talent among the youth players at these positions. The real wild card is what they will do (if anything) in the transfer market during the summer. Of course with our luck some of these players will leave for free and develop into pretty decent players and the club will be blamed for making bad decisions. The bottom line is that we cannot afford to have so many first team players under contract as we do right now.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do feb 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Have to admit from what I have seen Lukoki is clearly not ready and in fact not even in the Jong team and Jozefzoon when he played for the first team looked a better right winger than Ozbiliz. He should not be thinking in terms of only being 4th choice right winger ,If he does think that way then mentally he is not good enough for this club and can go and join NEC or VVV.

Big problem for him and some of the Jong players ,like V Rhijn ,Sneijder Bonevacia is they sign for another 2 years but with new players coming in this summer they may end up being loaned out for a season . And after one year away they may end up like Donald has this season ie overtaken by others.
I still think Jozefzoon should have waited at least until March to see if he could get back into the first team squad but then again this may just be a way of getting Ajax to pay him more money.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Good news Sneijder and Bonevacia have agreed extensions to June 2013.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di feb 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Excellent. Now of the youth who has showed something promising we have still to extend at least ebecilio, ozbiliz, castillion and jozefzoon (hopefully), isn'it?
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo feb 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Just read that Contract extensions are likely to be agreed and signed soon for Castillion to 2013,Ozbilz to 2014 and Ebecilio to 2015 .

In addition A1 youths Joel Veltman a defender and Youri de Kamps a midfielder are to be offered 2 year contracts . I would have been surprised if we had not offered these 2 contracts as they are in the Dutch U19 squad this week .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Official today new contracts for Sneijder and Bonevacia from 1st Jan 2011 to 30 June 2013.

Good news and hope they sort out the other youngsters soon.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo feb 23, 2011 1:00 pm

News today that Ozbiliz and Ebecilio are expected shortly to sign to 2014 . Castillion said he was having a meeting in early March and expects to renew. All good news

So of our main young players those outstanding :

Forwards only Jozefzoon and he has said no .
Midfield just Overtoom, he is currently Jong captain and was a sub for the first team v NAC .
Defenders Kappelhof,VRhijn and Burnet .Nothing on these 4 so far .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 02, 2011 1:18 am

Andre Ooijer is being offered a 1year extension. His experience will be welcomed as next season will
probably see an even younger overall squad.Like now he would be 1st choice spare CD. He can then retire next year to start coaching . Evidently some of our younger players have praised him which is good to hear.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mar 02, 2011 2:18 pm

SPL schreef:Andre Ooijer is being offered a 1year extension. His experience will be welcomed as next season will
probably see an even younger overall squad.Like now he would be 1st choice spare CD. He can then retire next year to start coaching . Evidently some of our younger players have praised him which is good to hear.
If this is the case, Oleguer is gone for sure.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Oleguer has been told he wont get a new contract .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Ozbiiz has signed to 2014. Ebecilio and Anita are re both near to signing to 2014 also.

Contracts for A1 and Jong Ajax are all very quite . However talk today that V Rhijn is joining Utrecht and not on loan but a paper report has stated Ajax are negotiating an extension. Kappelhof is also being offered another contract and Overtoom is talking also.

V Rhijn still looked better than Kappelhof last night and also the other week for Jong v Jong PSV.And he is a year younger.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Ooijer has signed a new contract to June 2012.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr apr 15, 2011 11:12 pm

SPL schreef:Ooijer has signed a new contract to June 2012.
That probably needed to be done since we are not keeping Oleguer around. It will be interesting if Vertonghen leaves as is likely this summer. Will Boilesen stay outside or move to the middle?

ofey
Contacteer:

Bericht door ofey » za apr 16, 2011 12:46 am

Official: Andre Ooijer signs one-year contract extension with Ajax
Tell me it's a joke... .
SPL schreef:Oleguer has been told he wont get a new contract .
But he scored a goal!!
:drecul.gif:
AJACIED

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » za apr 16, 2011 1:59 am

Actually, Ooijer acquitted himself quite well in the last two games.

Flipster81

Bericht door Flipster81 » zo apr 17, 2011 6:25 pm

I am actually happy with the re-signing of Ooijer, with our young team someone like him is valuable. I'm actually hoping Franky brings in another experienced player, a midfielder to help Eriksen.
T.I.P.S.= Technique, insight, personality and speed, this is the Ajax way.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

De Boer has said he wants another midfielder and a striker. Ooijer will be a good veteran to have around especially as we will have aload of kids next season

acab

Bericht door acab » ma apr 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Flipster81 schreef:I am actually happy with the re-signing of Ooijer, with our young team someone like him is valuable. I'm actually hoping Franky brings in another experienced player, a midfielder to help Eriksen.
We don't need another ML. All we need is love :ajaxsmiley.gif: or De Zeeuw in form. Don't forget, Van der Heijden is coming back, and we'll probably take this Thulani Serero from Ajac CT. And if Lodeiro is not injured, the team would have pretty stabil halfline, if you ask me

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di apr 19, 2011 11:34 am

Report today that Jozefzoon has signed a contract to 2012 with an option to 2013 but will be loaned out to NAC next season. Bonevacia may also go out on loan to NAC.

On contracts Castillion has agreed to an extension to 2013 but like Ebecilio has not yet officially signed.

A2 youths Arica(an attacking mf) and Kramer(goalie) are being given contracts to 2012 and will be in the Jong . Cijntje a forward from the A2 may also be given a contract.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di apr 19, 2011 1:03 pm

SPL schreef: On contracts Castillion has agreed to an extension to 2013 but like Ebecilio has not yet officially signed.
I hope Castillion can stay injury free so the club can properly evaluate him. In the one first team match he played he looked a touch too slow (the last thing we need is another slow striker) but of course that could be a result of the long lay off.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di apr 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Official today 4 youth players have signed contracts today and will be Jong players next season.

Yener Arica, A2 captain and a goal scoring midfielder to June 2013

Joeri de Kamps defensive midfielder from the A1 to June 2013

Joel Veltman central defender of A1 to June 2013 . He has just torn his cruciate ligaments and will be having an op tomorrow. Probabaly wont play until the end of the year but great he has been givena contract.

Chiel Kramer A2 goalie to June 2012 . Ajax did want to sign Berrevoets the A1 reserve goalie but he has decided to leave so Kramer has a contract.

Good luck to all of them.

Plaats reactie