The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

Bericht door Orange14 » do mar 28, 2019 9:19 pm

When they win the Champions League this spring some may decide to stick around to make it two in a row; right where Dutch and Ajax football should be!!! :ajaxscarf.gif:

While I hope the above is true, I'll settle with keeping losses of key personnel to a minimum. There are some exciting young players coming up through the Ajax system and Overmars has shown he's willing to buy players to fill out the roster. Onana staying means that we don't have to go out for a new keeper. I suspect he wants to go back to Barcelona but ter Stegen has a lock on the #1.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 29, 2019 7:45 pm

The first of the 2003 age group to get a contract,Devyne Rensch a CD signs to 2022,he is one of 5 players born in 2003 playing regularly for U17 this season. Unuvar the most talented ,along with Bonnah a RB and Mf Reeger are not 16 until after the season but forward Hoogewerf is now 16, like Rensch, so hope he signs soon.

Rensch and Unuvar ,the 2 most outstanding of this group, are not with Raiola ,hopefully the other 3 wont be.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo mar 31, 2019 8:40 pm

Marc Overmars confirmed in an interview with NOS that Razvan Marin transfer is almost complete and that he has high hopes about signing Kjell Scherpen and Kik Pierie. He's also working on trying to get Nico to stay a year longer.

Can we get this man a well deserved bonus?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di apr 02, 2019 11:13 am

Dani de Wit extends a year to 2021,dont see him becoming a first teamer .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di apr 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Busy day Noa Lang has extended his contract to 2021 with the option of another year (his contract runs out this summer). He impresses me at Jong Ajax a lot more than de Wit

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 08, 2019 6:10 pm

U17 goalie Calvin Raatsie signs a 3 year deal to June 2022. Ajax U17 and Dutch U17 regular,he is 17.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do mei 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Naci Unuvar has signed his first professional contract which expires in June 2022.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 23, 2019 7:56 pm

Good news about Unuvar.His father and Uncle are his agent and also Rensch's agent so he was always going to sign for us.

Dillon Hoogewerf a forward and regular U17 player is leaving for Man u . 16 back in February I have not read anything from the youth experts on Showtime so I did wonder why he wasn't signed up already.Taking the EPL money never to be heard of again.

I shouldn't be cynical I read his father has sold him to the highest bidder so you cannot complain.A talent but not of the Unuvar class.Hoever left last summer to the highest bidder also. If these kids went to Germany I would understand but EPL never give kids a chance and many teenage English lads are going to Germany to get playing time.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do mei 23, 2019 9:29 pm

Great news (although it was expected) about Unuvar!!! We don't know the financial situation of Hoogewerf's family and maybe they need to money. Still a bad decision. Look at Donyell Malen, a real talent who wasted some years at Arsenal before coming back to the Eredivisie.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 28, 2019 5:54 pm

Youri Reeger a MF from our U17 signs a 3 year contract to June 2022. He is not 16 until August but played regularly for the u17 with a couple of appearances for u19 at the end.

Ajax confirmed they wont extend Veltman's contract,currently to 2020 but want him to stay this season.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo jul 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Is it just me, or is it way too quiet on the De Ligt front?

Jinne
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door Jinne » wo jul 03, 2019 7:21 pm

What do you want to hear then? No transfer at all would be the best news.
He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo jul 03, 2019 8:33 pm

Jinne schreef:What do you want to hear then? No transfer at all would be the best news.
Lol. I don't know. No transfer and an announcement that Mathijs has decided to stay back another year. :smile-ajax.gif:

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » do jul 04, 2019 10:30 am

Amol schreef:
Jinne schreef:What do you want to hear then? No transfer at all would be the best news.
Lol. I don't know. No transfer and an announcement that Mathijs has decided to stay back another year. :smile-ajax.gif:
Juve have offered 55M€ + 10M€ later apparently. Not the 75M€ agreed previously. Read somewhere that Ajax "expect" de Ligt to report for (Ajax) training Monday morning...

Almost certainly all negotiation posturing but kinda used to everything being complicated when we do deals with this agent and this club....
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jul 04, 2019 12:33 pm

Manneken Pis schreef:
Amol schreef:
Juve have offered 55M€ + 10M€ later apparently. Not the 75M€ agreed previously. Read somewhere that Ajax "expect" de Ligt to report for (Ajax) training Monday morning...

Almost certainly all negotiation posturing but kinda used to everything being complicated when we do deals with this agent and this club....
Yes, AD ran a story saying that de Ligt is reporting on Monday. He's been on holiday with his girlfriend ever since the Nations League concluded and who can blame him given the long season he played. Ajax want more money for him than Juve are offering. Barca reportedly have dropped out as they will not agree to Raiola's personal terms. I don't know where PSG stands and the big EPL teams are after Maguire because he is an English player and that helps on their roster count. I think there is a 40% chance he stays at Ajax one more season. I also wonder what Ziyech will do since he does not want to move to Sevilla.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma jul 08, 2019 4:56 pm

Tadic extends his contract until 2026. Will also keep a role in the club after finishing his football career.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jul 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Couldn't believe that .Seems like a contract to 2023 as a player with another 3 years as a coach. He has been a great success and clearly loves Ajax and the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Well who wouldn't love Amsterdam!!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma jul 08, 2019 9:49 pm

SPL schreef:Well who wouldn't love Amsterdam!!
Even de Ligt and his girlfriend bought an apartment there!!!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di jul 09, 2019 3:30 am

Cruijff schreef:Tadic extends his contract until 2026. Will also keep a role in the club after finishing his football career.
Very happy with this. Neres said that he's staying an additional year as well.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jul 09, 2019 11:12 am

Jong Ajax left footed defender Boy Kemper signs a new contract to 2021.He is more padding for Jong than a real prospect .Plays left back and left central defence.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jul 11, 2019 11:48 am

Neres signing a new much improved contract and will stay for another year. Great work by Overmars.Onana Tagliafico and now Neres all getting better contracts and staying another year.Hopefully Donny will be the next.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do jul 11, 2019 4:45 pm

SPL schreef:Neres signing a new much improved contract and will stay for another year. Great work by Overmars.Onana Tagliafico and now Neres all getting better contracts and staying another year.Hopefully Donny will be the next.
+1; Overmars has really grown into the role!!!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo aug 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Neres has officially renewed his contract till 2023! Sorry but not sorry Napoli :ajaxsmiley.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: Lozano is that way! Down south :drecul.gif:

Amol

Bericht door Amol » wo aug 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Ayman schreef:Neres has officially renewed his contract till 2023! Sorry but not sorry Napoli :ajaxsmiley.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: Lozano is that way! Down south :drecul.gif:
You beat me to it. Excellent news indeed.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo aug 07, 2019 6:34 pm

Now time for Donny to sign? Or is it too late? Freek Jansen claims Donny's move to Real Madrid is a done deal, so I heard. If so, it must be true. Since Freek Jansen is tier 1 journalist on par with Mike Verweij

Plaats reactie