Jurgen Colin

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SoCal Ajacied

Jurgen Colin

Bericht door SoCal Ajacied » wo aug 29, 2007 11:27 pm

jurgin colin has surprised me time and time again, when i thought he couldnt be any worse, he performs shittier in the next game !!!! espcially tonight in prague !!!!! both goals are his fault !!!

congrats henk ten cate... !!! you now surely must go !!! :drecul.gif:
Henk Ten Cate: "Wat zijn we een stel klootzakken!"

Ja jij bent een echte klootzak ten cate !!!!!!

dws

Re: The Jurgen Colin Thread !! The Shittiest player we have

Bericht door dws » do aug 30, 2007 12:22 am

SoCal Ajacied schreef:jurgin colin has surprised me time and time again, when i thought he couldnt be any worse, he performs shittier in the next game !!!! espcially tonight in prague !!!!! both goals are his fault !!!

congrats henk ten cate... !!! you now surely must go !!! :drecul.gif:
Colin wasn't the only defender at fault for the first goal.

Unfortunately, Urby seems to be following in Colin's footsteps.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » do aug 30, 2007 12:57 am

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAH
MARTIN JOL NOW.

Colin ,Urzaiz ,Rommedahl .

ALL PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT.
They don´t deserve nothing but crap in their mouths and other things in other fucking places.

SoCal Ajacied

Bericht door SoCal Ajacied » do aug 30, 2007 6:25 am

haha yeah jol almost lost to fucking Braga last season in the uefa cup with Berbatov in his team and his multimillion attacking force !!! :drecul.gif:
Henk Ten Cate: "Wat zijn we een stel klootzakken!"

Ja jij bent een echte klootzak ten cate !!!!!!

ofey
Contacteer:

Bericht door ofey » do aug 30, 2007 6:39 am

I just watched highlights of the game and I cannot believe Colin was put in an Ajax shirt!! Oh C'mon you must be having a laugh that this numskull was allowed to even sign for the club. Is HTC blind? Is MvG blind?? Surely someone could have told them that this guy just cannot cut it!!

Why coaches get sacked:
a) Poor Results - Check (last season!!)
b) Flop Signings - Check
c) Getting knocked out of the most lucrative club competition in Europe at the first hurdle 2 years in a row to EuroTrash - Check and Check!!
d) Having absolutely no idea what his team are doing on the field and being unable to control it - Check

C'mon WHY is this clown still the manager??
AJACIED

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » za sep 01, 2007 3:37 am

If Colin plays another game when we have Ogararu, VD Wiel etc. available Ill smack his face.

This guy doesnt deserve to play here, go back to Norwich!!!

And please, why ddnt we buy a real, decent defender :aai.gif:
Get a Cock

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za sep 01, 2007 6:37 pm

As I said a few weeks ago my mate is a Norwich fan and described Colin as very ordinary and that was in the English 2nd league!

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » za sep 01, 2007 8:27 pm

Ten Cate said in the press that he didn't understand the fans who thought that Colin was the main reason for the poor result. Ten Cate said that Colin was only bought for back-up reasons......

But why does he have played every game so far? In the pre-season friendlies he was used as a left-back, right- back and central defender! Where other players had to sit on the bench, Colin (the back-up guy) played the most minutes.... :confused.gif:

I know that Ogararu is injured, but why couldn't HTC play with 3 defenders, without Colin. Why didn't he use Van der Wiel instead of Colin? Colin has been the weakest link in every game, but he still enjoys enormous confidence from HTC?

I really don't understand.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » za sep 01, 2007 9:07 pm

HtC could put Van der Wiel in the Right back ,could put Heitinga ,could use a 3-4-3 formation.

But no ,He keeps insisting on the BACK UP BOY

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo sep 02, 2007 1:10 am

Colin is piss poor , but he is also the scapegoat for all that is piss poor. Every player needs a swift kick in the ass .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo sep 02, 2007 1:17 am

One more reason managers get sacked : because clubs aren't willing to sack the players. Easy to stick it up the managers back side. I'm only sorry players don't get the same treatment when they're under performing gits.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo sep 02, 2007 11:56 am

I know that Ogararu is injured, but why couldn't HTC play with 3 defenders, without Colin.
Considering our problems in defence, switching to three defenders wouldn't be the cleverest thing to do.

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » zo sep 02, 2007 11:59 am

bryan schreef:
I know that Ogararu is injured, but why couldn't HTC play with 3 defenders, without Colin.
Considering our problems in defence, switching to three defenders wouldn't be the cleverest thing to do.
Why not? Most of our opponents play with only 2 attackers. If you play with 3 defenders, it wil automaticly mean that the midfield wil gain a player, so that you can put extra pressure up in front.

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo sep 02, 2007 1:27 pm

The other teams may play 4-4-2, but that doesn't mean they play with two attackers. The midfielders also take part in the attack. The other managers aren't stupid, if you go to three at the back then they will take advantage of that.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo sep 02, 2007 2:04 pm

With Colin in the lineup, Ajax field only 10 players. :biggrin.gif:
Get a Cock

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo sep 02, 2007 3:23 pm

Would agree for a cover he played a lot of pre season. Schilder played very little for example and he wasn't injured.( he is more a midfield player but can still play as cover for left back)

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » zo sep 02, 2007 3:32 pm

Today he didn't play and the defense was still shit. Give the guy a break...
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

dws

Bericht door dws » zo sep 02, 2007 3:36 pm

Cedric_AeF schreef: Give the guy a break...

He can have a break .... the rest of the season. :biggrin.gif:

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » zo sep 02, 2007 5:59 pm

it seems he has been overwhistled although he was in the bench.

ok, I'll say it: i found it very sad.
the guy is probably crap, but hey: he is not the man who allowed those goals to slavia and costed us the CL, nor the men who missed so many chances to score.
so we'll have better to whistle everyone, starting (and I am sad when I say it) from the poor performances of vermaelen and urby.
or maybe we don't have to boooo anyone and try to support our team in this dark era.
O tempora o mores

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo sep 02, 2007 8:18 pm

orange goblin schreef:it seems he has been overwhistled although he was in the bench.

ok, I'll say it: i found it very sad.
the guy is probably crap, but hey: he is not the man who allowed those goals to slavia and costed us the CL, nor the men who missed so many chances to score.
so we'll have better to whistle everyone, starting (and I am sad when I say it) from the poor performances of vermaelen and urby.
or maybe we don't have to boooo anyone and try to support our team in this dark era.
I find that sad too. Haven't been over impressed by him but he seems to be out of position too.

I'll only really get on the guys back if he's not trying and/or if he's getting a packet of money for not trying and playing badly.

I agree, he's not really up to standard but he didn't sign/pick himself.....
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » zo sep 02, 2007 9:38 pm

I feel bad for him, he is being made a scapegoat for all the team's defensive frailties. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's all that good but Jesus booing him when he's sitting on the bench is hardly going to give him the self-confidence to improve is it?

In general, I think the crowd were too quick to get on the team's back today - obviously they weren't playing well but they were whinging well before half-time when they should have been supporting their team.

It seams to me that there is a substantial section of the Ajax crowd that are happier in times like these, because they are the most at home when they are complaining and demanding wide-spread sackings.

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo sep 02, 2007 10:03 pm

it's all about perception. i would say that we're not in a dark era. ok, so we missed out on a playoff against slavia prague. shit happens. slavia prague were due a stint in the champions league, it was their sixth attempt in seven years or something like that.

bloody hell, the team were top of the league at the start of the match, just missed out on the championship by a goal last year, and the crowd start booing during the match. how can any manager/player work under these conditions. it's a disgrace. there's too many whinging whingers in the arena. i know it's why i don't go anymore.

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » zo sep 02, 2007 10:22 pm

There's a bit too many "shit happens" these days. Ajax have set themselves some targets like to be champion once every two years or to belong to the best 16 clubs in Europe... And then "shit happens" : PSV win their 3rd championship in a row (by a goal or not, they won, we didn't), Ajax crashed out twice against crap teams, including one who was axed five times by equally crap teams, are humiliated against Werder ("injuries") and Ajax are not able to win against a proper opponent in Europe. I'm not the kind of guy who spend his time whining and criticizing whoever runs/plays at the club. But it's a bit too much now...

And then, when you want to "improve" your team by recruiting players of Norwich City, sadly, there will be stupid people who'll boo at him...
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo sep 02, 2007 11:52 pm

When I say shit happens I mean that Slavia Prague is not the example of a long term trend. It was 180 minutes of football at the start of a season with a team filled with new players after mass selling during the summer. That's not Ten Cate's fault. He had a team up and running at the end of last season that easily was the best in Holland and way better than the shit he inherited from Blind. We creamed PSV in Eindhoven, remember? But instead of being able to build on it, that team got broken up and now he has to start again. So don't blame Ten Cate. You could point fingers at the club policy of selling first and buying later. Perhaps we should have bought the replacement for Sneijder first, and then sold him. Then we would also have been in a better position to bargain with Real Madrid, and have been able to find a replacement instead of panic buying.

So let's not blame Ten Cate. And let's not blame Jurgen Colin just because the poor guy used to play for PSV. He's not going to improve if 40,000 people are bitching at him... even when he's on the bench.

The long term trend looks good. 06/07 was much better than 05/06. Yet it is just barely September and already people have decided that 07/08 won't be any good and that everybody needs to be sacked. We need to get a grip! [and a proper goalkeeper :smallgrin.gif:]

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma sep 03, 2007 7:18 am

Cedric_AeF schreef: are humiliated against Werder ...
don't want to be picky as I agreed with most of your post but I wouldn't say we were humiliated against Werder...certainly not over the two legs - only lost by one goal and gave a very good performance in the second leg.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Gesloten