01 Oct 2013: Ajax - AC Milan

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

souras84

Re: 01 Oct 2013: Ajax - AC Milan

Bericht door souras84 » di okt 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Van der Hoorn needs serious tutelage by Stam. And more playing time if we dont want 4+ million down the toilet
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di okt 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Just watched it again and I just don't see it as a penalty .Glen Hoddle did not think it a penalty and thought we were unlucky but thats football.

NB My lad was watching Arsenal game I asked him about the pen and he said it was never a penalty . Ajax were robbed .
Laatst gewijzigd door SPL op di okt 01, 2013 10:22 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » di okt 01, 2013 10:21 pm

souras84 schreef:Van der Hoorn needs serious tutelage by Stam. And more playing time if we dont want 4+ million down the toilet
:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

You mean....we gave 4 million for THAT? :confused.gif: :confused.gif: :confused.gif:

I'm available next Sunday....I'll play for my airfare and a beer!!!

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » di okt 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Direct flight from Ag. Nikolaos to Amsterdam booked!! :drecul.gif:

Either Fischer, Andersen or Bojan should take over De Jongs position, with Duarte behind them. The only way we can create something other than set pieces!!

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » di okt 01, 2013 10:27 pm

what is van der hoorn doing pulling on the shirt?? cillessen would totally have gotten that ball. no chance anymore of qualifying for the next round. We needed this win for a future loss in Milan that will come next year since our goal difference will be worse than Milan's

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » di okt 01, 2013 10:29 pm

souras84 schreef:Direct flight from Ag. Nikolaos to Amsterdam booked!! :drecul.gif:
:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

Thanks!!! It'll have to be Heraklion as Ag Nik International isn't open yet!!!! I'll try and find some boots out...mainly wear flip flops here....make sure it's an XXL shirt....just put Mr Ian on the back....that's what everyone calls me here!!! :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif:

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:

paladinby
Contacteer:

Bericht door paladinby » di okt 01, 2013 10:31 pm

We can still beat Milan in an away game. Our clash with Celtic is very important in this regard. If we grab 6 points we can make a play-off run.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » di okt 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Winter is coming or so I've heared. Tempratures falling 10 degrees during the weekend, kyrie Ian!

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » di okt 01, 2013 10:33 pm

souras84 schreef:Winter is coming or so I've heared. Tempratures falling 10 degrees during the weekend, kyrie Ian!
maybe dropping at weekend....but back up in the 20+ next week....just a blip!!!

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » di okt 01, 2013 10:36 pm

paladinby schreef: Our clash with Celtic is very important in this regard. If we grab 6 points we can make a play-off run.
Cannot see as grabbing 4 points against Celtic at the moment. We'll be lucky if we finish 3rd in this group.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di okt 01, 2013 10:57 pm

What a great night. Well done, Ajax. This was football from the heart.

Proud of Ajax, for the first time this season.

By the way: this is quite painful to watch... https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/u ... Balo32.gif

Damn. This game should have been our Great Revenge for the San Siro game in 2003.

K.
Still alive...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di okt 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Fuck the ref! Thats all i have to say.....
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo okt 02, 2013 12:47 am

Kowalczyk schreef:What a great night. Well done, Ajax. This was football from the heart.

Proud of Ajax, for the first time this season.
Me too! :biggthumpup.gif:

Kowalczyk schreef:By the way: this is quite painful to watch... https://d13csqd2kn0ewr.cloudfront.net/u ... Balo32.gif

Damn. This game should have been our Great Revenge for the San Siro game in 2003.

K.
Our Big Revenge will be in San Siro on Wednesday 11 December.

Completely unexpected we will kick their ass and kick them out of de Champions League! :ajax.gif:

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo okt 02, 2013 4:21 am

I agree a playmaker is needed, neither Schone nor Serero are good enough, although we should try Krkic or Fischer in that position, my personel preference would be Davy Klaassen. I still stand by my comments, Poulsen has no place in the starting line up, Bazoer should play instead

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo okt 02, 2013 4:31 am

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Fuck the ref! Thats all i have to say.....
Pretty much agreed... :666.gif:

You can never prove it, but something tells me Ajax would never have gotten this penalty at the San Siro.

Smells like class justice to me.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo okt 02, 2013 7:06 am

For the record:
paladinby schreef:That Moisander injury cost us 3 points. Such a stupid foul by van der Hoorn. ***** ****** which injured Moisander should have been sent off.

Edit from Kowalczyk: Let me make one thing clear, once and for all. Racist remarks will not be tolerated. Please regard this as a very serious warning. Yellow card. Dark yellow.
K.
Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo okt 02, 2013 8:39 am

UEFA CL once more proves to be a phoney competition. Inept referee, farcical ending. Ajax were the better side, that's for sure, but last minute swindle made a happy ending for Berlusconi and Platini.

From The Guardian :

Balotelli coolly converted with virtually the last kick of the match, following a controversial decision by the Swedish referee Jonas Eriksson to penalise Mike van der Hoorn. The substitute defender looked more the victim than the aggressor as he tangled with Balotelli in the area.

Business as usual.
Laatst gewijzigd door Philippe op wo okt 02, 2013 9:01 am, 3 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Appie, stay strong !

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo okt 02, 2013 8:41 am

souras84 schreef:Van der Hoorn needs serious tutelage by Stam. And more playing time if we dont want 4+ million down the toilet
What is that supposed to mean ? There was no foul by Van Der Hoorn. On the contrary, Balotelli played some judo trick on him.

Think it over.
Appie, stay strong !

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » wo okt 02, 2013 10:10 am

I really feel bad for van der Hoorn. The guy gets a chance to show his worth and gets tangled up in the deceit of Balotelli. Again, there might have been some shirt grabbing, but a referee should see the big picture. Balotelli was all over Mike and he took a dive and took Mike down with him. The call could have gone either way. To call that a penalty in additional time is beyond me.

Hope van der Hoorn can bounce back from this as we really need him if Moisanders injury is serious. Does anyone know how bad it is?

Litmanen was in the CL tv-studio in Finland and said that Balotelli tricked the referee and the referee caved under pressure. "He jumped to the ground so long that the referee had to believe him at some point." Litmanen also described Balotelli: "He lives in a world of his own. You don't know what he is going to do in good or bad."

I thought I would feel better in the morning, but this still pisses me off even though I guess the score line 1-1 was pretty fair. Still, Hope we get our revenge in san siro.
"We're on a mission from God."

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo okt 02, 2013 11:13 am

I too feel just as bad this morning ,watching it again I cannot see it as a penalty.Balotelli was indeed all over Mike .Sadly cheats seem to prosper in modern football. I was proud of my team last night no cynical fouls or time wasting and at Ajax diving is something you do in a swimming pool.

I do feel more positive with Cillessen in goal,I have never been a Vermeer fan,I am always waiting for him to make a mistake and have nil confidence in him. In defence Denswil grows with every game and provided he keeps fit he will get better and given V Gaal is Dutch coach and practices youth I would not be surprised to see Stefano in Brazil.Seriously!

Midfield is a major problem at least Duarte and Poulsen were seen in the game with the ball at their feet de Jong was totally invisible as usual apart from missing what was a good chance at goal in 89 min.Duarte lasted an hour and Poulsen struggled the longer the game went on. Klaassen is not yet ready after his long injury and Bazoer is not playing every week at present so really not sure what we can do in MF . Upfront I would keep de Sa he struggled last night but so did Fischer and Andersen.Hopefully they will find Utrecht a little easier on Sunday.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo okt 02, 2013 12:57 pm

King Litti schreef:I really feel bad for van der Hoorn.
Yes, he really is snake bit. Pretty much the same thing happened in the Euro U-21 semifinal against Italy this summer. He had to come on as a substitute when de Vrij was injured and shortly misplayed Borini who went right past him for an open shot on goal that won the match 1-0.
The guy gets a chance to show his worth and gets tangled up in the deceit of Balotelli. Again, there might have been some shirt grabbing, but a referee should see the big picture. Balotelli was all over Mike and he took a dive and took Mike down with him. The call could have gone either way. To call that a penalty in additional time is beyond me.
Maybe these infractions are called in Sweden all the time, I don't know. I think had Howard Webb of England been officiating the match it would have been a non-call. EPL match officials don't tolerate this type of play acting. I also think that the trainers of teams need to tell their players to play proper football and quit the simulation. I think it was David Moyes of ManU who told one of his players that if he took one more dive while playing he would be relegated to the substitutes bench. this is the way it should be!!!!
Hope van der Hoorn can bounce back from this as we really need him if Moisanders injury is serious. Does anyone know how bad it is?
I hope he can succeed has he is big and strong. Whether he has the proper football skills is still an open question.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Plaats reactie