06 Nov 2013: Ajax - Celtic FC

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Re: 06 Nov 2013: Ajax - Celtic FC

Bericht door Cruijff » vr nov 08, 2013 8:01 am

Tom_ schreef:Hmm I've been thinking about Ajax–PSV in January, actually. But a game this year would also be good.
Ok we'll keep in contact about the Ajax-PSV match then, but again... for a guy from Australia it can be quite cold in an open (or closed) Amsterdam Arena in January. :biggrin.gif:

As one of your hobbies is repairing old bikes and making new ones perhaps you can create me a nice mountainbike? Just let me know how I can support you with materials or some money for the time you spend on it! :biggthumpup.gif:

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » vr nov 08, 2013 9:55 am

Tom_ schreef:Hmm I've been thinking about Ajax–PSV in January, actually. But a game this year would also be good.
:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

My season ticket's still out there, Tom..haven't collected it yet...hope to go on December 7 but costly from Crete. If anyone wants to collect and use it, let me know!! It's in 410, end of row, right by exit!!

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr nov 08, 2013 11:25 am

Appie, stay strong !

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr nov 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Cruijff schreef: As one of your hobbies is repairing old bikes and making new ones perhaps you can create me a nice mountainbike? Just let me know how I can support you with materials or some money for the time you spend on it! :biggthumpup.gif:
Mountain bike in Holland? Last time I built a bike was about forty years ago when I put together a racing bike. It was pretty lightweight but well before the advent of some of the great new materials they have today. I could build you a computer or Home Theater PC (I've built about 20 of those in the last several years!!! :headbang.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 08, 2013 1:33 pm

I am laughing at the need for a mountain bike in Amsterdam.When cycling around nearby Naarden and Huizen with my cousin he said there was a bit of climb coming up but it was a very small slope onto a dike and I did not change gear or even notice it . I quess that was his idea of a hill in Holland. (yes I know there are real hills in Limburg but thats along way from Amsterdam)

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr nov 08, 2013 4:08 pm

The future of the Oranje defense: Denswil/Veltman.

The bollocks. They rock.

K.
Still alive...

Thijs
Site Admin & Toto winner WC 2010

Bericht door Thijs » vr nov 08, 2013 4:26 pm

SPL schreef:I am laughing at the need for a mountain bike in Amsterdam.When cycling around nearby Naarden and Huizen with my cousin he said there was a bit of climb coming up but it was a very small slope onto a dike and I did not change gear or even notice it . I quess that was his idea of a hill in Holland. (yes I know there are real hills in Limburg but thats along way from Amsterdam)
:smallgrin.gif:
Don't worry 'bout a thing...cause every little thing gonna be alright!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » vr nov 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Cruijff schreef:
Ok we'll keep in contact about the Ajax-PSV match then, but again... for a guy from Australia it can be quite cold in an open (or closed) Amsterdam Arena in January. :biggrin.gif:

As one of your hobbies is repairing old bikes and making new ones perhaps you can create me a nice mountainbike? Just let me know how I can support you with materials or some money for the time you spend on it! :biggthumpup.gif:
Sure! There aren't many hills in Cologne either but there are some nearby, and anyway it's always nice to ride on muddy tracks through the forest whether it's hilly or not. Here's the MTB I built for myself... You only have to buy the parts and I'll bolt it all together. We can discuss by email ;)

Back on topic, remember the snow for Ajax–Feyenoord this year? Yes, I felt pretty cold but it didn't kill me!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » vr nov 08, 2013 6:02 pm

SaddlerIan schreef:My season ticket's still out there, Tom..haven't collected it yet...hope to go on December 7 but costly from Crete. If anyone wants to collect and use it, let me know!! It's in 410, end of row, right by exit!!
Right, I've got a club card but it sounds like your season ticket is in a nice spot. I'll get in touch again if I decide to go. I could pick up your ticket then post it to Greece or something. Thanks for the offer!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Back to the football agree with Ko about Veltman and Denswil. I think they will be our regular defence for the next year or so hence why I believe Moisander will be sold next summer

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » wo nov 13, 2013 2:33 am

I read this story: Uefa charges Ajax over offensive banner
... but it doesn't say what the offensive banner said. What did it say? You can, uh, "translate" it if it's truly offensive. Just curious.

Also, I thought Neil Lennon's comments were a bit simplistic when he refers to the "culture of Ajax fans" (er, there's more than one of us, mate) and a bit hypocritical when he says that the Celtic fans have been "exemplary" and "a credit to the club". I mean, I love Celtic too, but… Celtic fined £21,000 by Uefa over banner in Udine and stuff.
Mark it 8, Dude.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo nov 13, 2013 6:17 am

ajaxusa schreef:I read this story: Uefa charges Ajax over offensive banner
... but it doesn't say what the offensive banner said. What did it say? You can, uh, "translate" it if it's truly offensive. Just curious.
It said: 'Fenian Bastards'.

K.
Still alive...

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » wo nov 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:It said: 'Fenian Bastards'.
K.
Hey, they're talking' about ME! Fuckers. :-)
Mark it 8, Dude.

Plaats reactie