SPL

Re: 05 FEB 2015 Ajax-AZ Match Day 21

Bericht door SPL » do feb 05, 2015 10:20 pm

oh no its now a shambles.6 defenders and we are behind

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » do feb 05, 2015 10:24 pm

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

3 games, 1 point...NO GOALS!!! What the fu*k's going on???????

Need some new tactics....and bloody positive ones too!!!!!

This shower are SO FU*KING NEGATIVE THAT THEY OUGHT TO BE PLAYING IN BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

:1evil.gif: :1evil.gif: :1evil.gif: :1evil.gif:
34 will always be with us

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » do feb 05, 2015 10:26 pm

As it stands it's 12 points the gap. Well, what did they think would happen? Essentially we're playing with jong ajax. How could this dynasty continue?
"We're on a mission from God."

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » do feb 05, 2015 10:43 pm

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

What can you say???? Only 2 players can come out of that game knowing that they've given their best, they're Van der Hoorn and Sinkgraven. The rest......where were they???

Half time talk.....was it used? They played the same crap after the break as before....was the idea to shock AZ by playing the same boring "football"......(notice the inverted commas)

Frank, and many of his cronies.....TAKE SOME GARDENING LEAVE.....even though it's 6 weeks too late!!!!!

:bomb.gif: :bomb.gif: :bomb.gif:
34 will always be with us

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do feb 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Ok the ref ruined it but our tactics after that were shambolic.Those last 30 mins were the worst I have seen from an Ajax side for years.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do feb 05, 2015 10:50 pm

I thought Kishna had agood game too. Schone in striker position did not work.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do feb 05, 2015 10:51 pm

2nd really bad Red card by a Dutch match official this week. PSV lost Willems in the 2nd minute of their match on Tuesday but were playing NAC who are decidedly not as good as AZ. Once the Red was given it was pretty much trying to play for the draw. Club worked hard when they went a man down which was encouraging to see but couldn't keep a clean sheet. Sure it wasn't good defending on the goal but the remainder of the time was quite decent. Not sure I agree with the decision to play a false #9 as we have so much trouble scoring that I would have played Milik up front as he can finish a chance when he gets it. Still have some space between the teams lower in the table but this team cannot afford any more of these bad performances.

Player Ratings:

Cillessen (5.5) - unconvincing performance flapping at a couple of balls and two very weak passes one of which was intercepted
Boilesen (3.5) - Really don't understand him right now; goes forward but makes bad decisions; lost several balls because he looked to be in a fog
Moisander (?) - should you take points away when a really wrong decision go against him? Not in my book give him a '6'
van der Hoorn (7) - one weak pass out but otherwise was the best player on the pitch didn't lose a single intervention
van Rhijn (6) - moved up to right midfield after the sending off and worked hard to create something
Riedewald (5.5) - controlled things pretty well despite cramping up and having to come off (at least I hope that was all it was)
Sinkgraven (6.5) - solid game all around and had a chance to score on a tough shot
Bazoer (5.5) - decent enough though he came off quickly after the Red card
Kishna (4.5) - MIA plain and simple
Schöne (6) - only for hard work, is it my imagination or has he really lost more than a step?
el Ghazi (5.5) - certainly wants to score but unfortunately could not
Viegever (5.5) - on to cover for the loss of Moisander, decent enough and perhaps should start over Boilesen this weekend
Zimling (5.5) - as above and didn't make any mistakes (bad when you have to rate players for not screwing up)
Tete (5) - into the mix when Riedewald had to come off, no better than OK

Off to Go Ahead Eagles on Sunday and you faithful scribe will have to miss the match because our choir has its annual Day of Learning. Perhaps my absence will excite the team towards victory or at least a goal!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » do feb 05, 2015 11:43 pm

When the last time we scored? Anyone remember? :baaa.gif:

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr feb 06, 2015 12:08 am

Van basten schreef:When the last time we scored? Anyone remember? :baaa.gif:
First match of the new year, 2-0 win over Groningen!!! Goals galore.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » vr feb 06, 2015 8:40 am

and the second was an own goal so we have actually scored one goal this year.
"We're on a mission from God."

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr feb 06, 2015 9:53 am

WTF is wrong with the Eredivisie referees this season ? :1evil.gif:

Schöne really looks like an old man wandering on the pitch these days.
Appie, stay strong !

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Looking for positives our defence has let in 2 goals in the last 7 league games. Vitesse goal was class, last night more down to having 6 so called defenders all getting in the way of one another.Tete is a RB plays CD but he came on in what looked like a back 6 and clearly looked lost not knowing where he should be playing. V d Hoorn is getting better having now played 4 games in a row. I don't think he is worse than Veltman and in fact when Veltman is fit I would play both as Moisander is leaving and frankly not that great.

The first half last night saw a stronger midfield. Ok I still want a quality DM but neither Bazoer nor Riedewald were bad ,after all we are talking about 18 year olds. Sinkgraven looks promising and is not going to be knocked off the ball as easy as Andersen.( I doubt Nouri would get knocked off the ball as easy as Andersen and Nouri is tiny , maybe smaller than Eriksen)

Up front we must continue with El Ghazi and Kishna on the wings with Milik as striker and Schone benched,last night he again looked poor and cannot continue to be in our starting 11.

FDB cocked up with his subs but had it not been for the red card he would have put Milik on.

The biggest minus of last night was the tactics after the red card.Shambolic .

On the player front I have to say Boilesen needs a few games in Jong Ajax to try and get some form.Thats 3 games in a row he has been our worst player. Viegever and Riedewald can share LB although Viegever will have to play CD on Sunday!

As for Zimling coming on I am lost for words.Surely we may as well have V d Beek on the bench, I bet he is already a better player than Zimling

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr feb 06, 2015 2:41 pm

SPL schreef:Looking for positives our defence has let in 2 goals in the last 7 league games. Vitesse goal was class, last night more down to having 6 so called defenders all getting in the way of one another.Tete is a RB plays CD but he came on in what looked like a back 6 and clearly looked lost not knowing where he should be playing. V d Hoorn is getting better having now played 4 games in a row. I don't think he is worse than Veltman and in fact when Veltman is fit I would play both as Moisander is leaving and frankly not that great.
I think what happened is that they were playing a 4-4-1 with van Rhijn moved up to the left right midfield. Clearly there was some confusion here and this was Tete's first action ever, correct? It's difficult to play a man down and not concede a goal (though miraculously we did so against Barcelona last year in the CL).

I agree with you about van der Hoorn, he's really coming into the squad and is a good physical presence. I counted only one mistake on his part yesterday which was positional. Veltman should move over to the left side when healthy even though FdB has a preference for a left footed player there.

Plaats reactie