29 APR 2018; Ajax - AZ; Match Day 33

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Tom_

Re: 29 APR 2018; Ajax - AZ; Match Day 33

Bericht door Tom_ » ma apr 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Another season, another second place finish. At least this was a good performance.

Only thing to look forward to before the WC starts is Orange14’s season-long player ratings!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma apr 30, 2018 1:18 pm

Tom_ schreef: Only thing to look forward to before the WC starts is Orange14’s season-long player ratings!
You are putting too much pressure on me!!!! I'll try to get these out shortly after next week's season finale. The following week we are off for two weeks in the Basque region of Spain with a stop over in Barcelona. It's too bad that because of the WC this summer all the leagues end early so I won't be able to watch any football while I am over there. However, I will be able to add to my cap collection as I can pick up AC Bilbao, Real Sociadad and maybe even an Eibar cap if I can find one!!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mei 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Interesting that the Dutch press wrote some very favorable things about Mazraoui following the AZ match. Maybe I was a little too critical of him. He seems to be a decent all around football player and perhaps he will be in the mix for the RB position next season. It would be good to give him a start against Excelsior this week to better see what his abilities are. It makes the purchases of Kristensen and Orjeula look foolish but of course this can all change.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 01, 2018 1:08 pm

Orange14 schreef:Interesting that the Dutch press wrote some very favorable things about Mazraoui following the AZ match. Maybe I was a little too critical of him. He seems to be a decent all around football player and perhaps he will be in the mix for the RB position next season. It would be good to give him a start against Excelsior this week to better see what his abilities are. It makes the purchases of Kristensen and Orjeula look foolish but of course this can all change.
ten Hag now has time to experiment, now that everything is sorted as far as the league position is concerned, then he has a pre-season to prepare for next season.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo mei 02, 2018 9:55 am

Afbeelding
Appie, stay strong !

Plaats reactie