24 Sep 2005: Ajax - Roda JC

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » za sep 24, 2005 11:01 pm

Thank God....

BUT WHERE IS BABEL...

he has to play....HARRY SUCK...

2 goals from Strikers...I think we can make a good match against Arsenal...

Babel in Harry's Place...

I think we Can

I trust :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:
I liked Vermaelen ...

Trabelsi will be ready to play against arsenal ??

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » za sep 24, 2005 11:56 pm

This is what I'm talking about, how did Juanfran do?
Get a Cock

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 25, 2005 12:01 am

Van der Vaart schreef:HARRY SUCK...
Remarkable comment after tonight's game...

K.
Still alive...

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo sep 25, 2005 12:10 am

Kowalczyk schreef:
Van der Vaart schreef:HARRY SUCK...
Remarkable comment after tonight's game...

K.
ok ...he was nice today...bu he made 2 and lost more 2...I prefer BABEL...

Like always ...we had too many chances...today we made...but losted too many too

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo sep 25, 2005 12:21 am

If trabelsi is unavailable for tuesday who will take his spot???? De Jong??? Heitinga????Grygera????. How is the defense going too look like???.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 25, 2005 12:23 am

Van der Vaart schreef:ok ...he was nice today...bu he made 2 and lost more 2...I prefer BABEL...
As if Babel was 1-on-1 in recent weeks... He was exactly as terrible in front of goal as Harry and Rosenberg. None of our strikers scored. Today Blind chose for Harry -- and he netted twice. Which means, quite simply, that Blind was (apparently) right and that Charisteas is our most productive striker so far this season (fact).

I was really satisfied with Ajax tonight. We played well in the first half against Willem II, Sparta Prague and AZ, but sort of lost it in the second halves of those games. Today we were much more consistent and (most importantly) we scored four goals. Very well done Ajax, very well done Harry. Keep it up.

K.
Still alive...

dws

Bericht door dws » zo sep 25, 2005 1:04 am

Van der Vaart
ok ...he was nice today...bu he made 2 and lost more 2...I prefer BABEL...
I would have chosen for Babel as the central striker with Charisteas to the left of him in place of Boukhari. However, having watched the highlights i concur with Kowalczyk
Today Blind chose for Harry -- and he netted twice. Which means, quite simply, that Blind was (apparently) right .....
Blind deserves credit , Charisteas deserves credit for performing as a central striker should, above all Ajax deserve credit for a top quality performance on the back of disappointing midweek result.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo sep 25, 2005 2:21 am

MADURO is injuried ?

i saw in the end of the game ...

PLEASE GOD...Maduro has to be able to play agains arsenal :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

DanK

Bericht door DanK » zo sep 25, 2005 3:06 am

What has happend to Roda this season??? 1 win so far...

I know they aren't always up with the top teams, but they were never really easy beats (not that I can remember anyway).

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo sep 25, 2005 9:34 am

Ko threatened me last night, so I have to read the declaration he wrote me on a piece of paper :

"Dear Ajaxtalk.nl members, this is Carcajou speaking. The team was great last night, I am happy to confess that I was completely wrong when I said that this team would go nowhere. They showed potential, Blind is rebuilding the team and many good players from the Youth Academy are coming to the light. I have faith in future."

:D :D :D

Well all joke apart, the team was really good last night. Pretty bad refereeing on the the three PK calls. We could have easily won by 6-0 or something.

Now's time for Arsenal. KOM OP !!!
meh :|

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » zo sep 25, 2005 10:35 am

Kowalczyk schreef:Today Blind chose for Harry -- and he netted twice.
Nice to see that our strikers get to score some goals. They surely need the confidence boost.

Btw, am I not remembering correctly, or didn't you, Ko, dislike the 'Harry' nickname on Charisteas?
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo sep 25, 2005 11:44 am

jakobg schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:Today Blind chose for Harry -- and he netted twice.
Nice to see that our strikers get to score some goals. They surely need the confidence boost.

Btw, am I not remembering correctly, or didn't you, Ko, dislike the 'Harry' nickname on Charisteas?
EXACTLY what I was thinking about, what a silly (German) nickname.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 25, 2005 1:59 pm

jakobg schreef:Btw, am I not remembering correctly, or didn't you, Ko, dislike the 'Harry' nickname on Charisteas?
Just getting tired of typing Charisteas all the time. When I type quickly, I almost always have to correct at least one type-o in is name... so I just go for Harry. Same with Emanuelson (solution: Urby!).

:blush:

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Match Report

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 25, 2005 3:50 pm

Still alive...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo sep 25, 2005 4:00 pm

Well after watching the highlights here are my observations:

1)None of the four goals was ahhh what should i call it "beutiful", so this leaves us with a lesson... Its always better to score four ugly goals than two beutiful goals, beuty does not make a goal count double.

2)the first goal was a peace of cake for Charisteas anybody could have scored that one, good combination pases by the team and good positioning by Harry.

3)the second one i thought was kind of lucky, great pass by Urby(he is getting better and more confident by the minute) and good hustle by Harry, that's were the merit is... not giving up.

4)The third goal was the funniest of them all, i dont think Pienaar would have scored that goal had'nt he slipped when he made contact with the ball. Lucky Ajax maybe ???

5) The fourth goal was not a penalty, not even close, just a good dive by Bouckhari, clinical finish by Galasek from the spot. I must say though that i would rather have this kind of call given when we are either loosing or tying a game not when the game is already over.

6) looks like we got injurie worries in our defense :sad:

Peace :xyxthumbs:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo sep 25, 2005 4:32 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:

4)The third goal was the funniest of them all, i dont think Pienaar would have scored that goal had'nt he slipped when he made contact with the ball. Lucky Ajax maybe ???
The first two goals were complete Ajax style man, come on !! The second goal from Charisteas im particular is brilliant.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo sep 25, 2005 11:25 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef: 5) The fourth goal was not a penalty, not even close, just a good dive by Bouckhari, clinical finish by Galasek from the spot. I must say though that i would rather have this kind of call given when we are either loosing or tying a game not when the game is already over.

but before that penalti Boukhari recieved a penalty...So the ref just gave us that penalty...

Plaats reactie