26 Mar 2006: Ajax - NAC Breda

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 26, 2006 11:36 pm

I agree this club and Blind have made many mistakes this season but getting rid of De Jong when we have no real midfield was as bad as any.If they had bought another midfielder in January then that would have been ok.

They have done one thing right, they bought in KJH and without his goals we would not be anywhere near the playoffs.

If we were to start looking at next season Trabelsi, Juanfran Galasek, Bouhkari and probably Rosales and Babel of today's team would not have played as they wont be here next season.And that is still one major major problem this season. We started the season with about 25 first teamers but only about 10 or 12 at most will be staying.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mar 27, 2006 12:04 am

Manneken Pis schreef:WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP BEING POLITE...............

BLIND OUT
BOARD OUT
LET's START BUILDING FOR NEXT YEAR INSTEAD OF PRETENDING THE EMPEROR HAS CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again: amen!

K.
Still alive...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » ma mar 27, 2006 3:29 am

Oh shit this is just getting to close for confort, i mean Jesus somebody's gotta stick some hot chilli down some of the players arses, it's like theirs nothing left to play for........wrong boy's wrong!!!!!!, if they think they are going to get to the play off's just because we are "AJAX" then they are just fucking wrong.Where's the ajax i saw at the Arena a couple of weeks ago ??????

God and what's up next Roda away and AZ at home, fucking fantastic. :nooo:

Oh and by the way i'm pissed ;)
BRING IT ON !!!!...

DanK

Bericht door DanK » ma mar 27, 2006 9:57 am

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Oh shit this is just getting to close for confort, i mean Jesus somebody's gotta stick some hot chilli down some of the players arses, it's like theirs nothing left to play for........
I was watching the Talpa highlights and Jan van Halst mentioned that Galasek and Boukari played like they know they are leaving (ie: without serious commitment). From the highlights it was difficult to tell.

For those that say the whole game would you agree with this?

Its an interesting call. Is your heart still in it 110% when you dont care what happens next season?

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » ma mar 27, 2006 10:16 am

Kowalczyk schreef:
Manneken Pis schreef:WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP BEING POLITE...............

BLIND OUT
BOARD OUT
LET's START BUILDING FOR NEXT YEAR INSTEAD OF PRETENDING THE EMPEROR HAS CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again: amen!

K.
Well, I don't agree that the board should step down. They've just been installed and haven't even had the chance to make an impact yet.
I believe they could change things for the better, because they actually seem qualified for their jobs.
Only time will tell...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma mar 27, 2006 10:40 am

carcajou schreef: Let's finish in the top 5 and grab the Champions' League spot. Let's win the Cup as well. All the other teams have players who are not used to that many games in a season, they'll all be tired. The physical training at Ajax is more professional, and we have a lot of injuries. We can do it without any problem. UEFA cup sucks so much, I don't want Ajax to play against Besiktas Istanbul or fuckng FC Tallin. We belong in the Champions' League with the best teams in Europe. Period.
said this right ! :xyxthumbs: we will have our best players back for the playfoffs and the Cup final :yes:
Appie, stay strong !

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » ma mar 27, 2006 12:24 pm

:nooo: :nooo:
What a f*cking waste of time!

I spent my hard earned money travelling over from "Blighty", only to witness what I can only describe as a TOTALLY CRAP display!
Passion!!! I've seen more passion in the Red Light district, where being "passionate" is just a job!
PAY BY RESULTS!
NO WIN - LESS MONEY! That might do the trick!
(Then maybe the club can subsidize me and all the other "aliens" who venture over to Am'dam every few weeks!)
:X :X
I'm pissed off, but I'll still be there for Vitesse!
34 will always be with us

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » ma mar 27, 2006 12:30 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
SaddlerIan schreef::headbang: :headbang:
Who cares what system as long as we win! :xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs:
WTF? Where are you? You're supposed to be in Amsterdam... Are you in an internet café or something?

K.
And now after Ian's last post we know where he was :D
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » ma mar 27, 2006 12:54 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:
SaddlerIan schreef::headbang: :headbang:
Who cares what system as long as we win! :xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs:
WTF? Where are you? You're supposed to be in Amsterdam... Are you in an internet café or something?

K.
And now after Ian's last post we know where he was :D
:nooo: :nooo:
AND NOW I'M BACK HOME!!! STILL PISSED OFF! (but I'll still be there against Vitesse! Stupid, or what?)
:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:
Pray for fifth place!!!!!
34 will always be with us

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » ma mar 27, 2006 1:54 pm

Haha...ex-Ajacieds out for revenge this season
Get a Cock

dws

Bericht door dws » ma mar 27, 2006 2:58 pm

SaddlerIan schreef: PAY BY RESULTS!

Cruijff wanted to do this back in the mid/late 80's.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » ma mar 27, 2006 4:06 pm

dws schreef:
SaddlerIan schreef: PAY BY RESULTS!

Cruijff wanted to do this back in the mid/late 80's.
Come to think of it that would not be a bad idea, problem is our players would be starving by now.

Poor Roosendal :nooo:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » ma mar 27, 2006 4:14 pm

No Win Less Pay is kind of what is happening now, since each player gets a bonus for a win that he now misses out on.
Apparantly Van Geel likes to arrange contracts with low base fees and high bonuses for results. I wonder if he's doing that at Ajax as well. (Obviously it will take a while for that to have effect, since most players are on contracts from before his time)

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » ma mar 27, 2006 4:36 pm

Have to agree with many of the comments from yesterday, the lack of urgency and passion showed by some of the Ajax players beggared belief. It was like a meaningless end of season game.

I also thought that the formation Blind put out yesterday was all wrong. From what I saw playing a 4 2 4 or a 3 3 4 or whatever it was supposed to be was useless. I see in the official site it was supposed to be a 4 3 3 now with Boukhari and Babel in midfield. Well whatever it looked like we had 4 forwards on the pitch and Boukhari playing just behind them. This left 5 outfield players in midfield and defence - our midfield yesterday was non existent. If an Ajax attack broke down there was acres of space for NAC to play the ball forward beyond the 4/5 up front giving NAC plenty of room to get men forward. Who was the number 17 for Breda as he seemed to cause problems every time he had the ball.

I am very worried for the play offs if we make them as our record against the other teams in the top 7 in the Eerdivisie is abysmal - we have only beaten Groningen out of all these teams, in fact only 5 points out of a possible 33 so far against the other 6. :sad:
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mar 27, 2006 6:22 pm

Still alive...

Plaats reactie