15 Oct 2005: Ajax - Heracles Almelo

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo okt 16, 2005 2:05 am

F*cking embarrassing, this one...

Whenever Ajax book a disappointing result, the fans will always start complaining about the 'attitude' ('they didn't even try', etc.). In many cases, I find that bollocks (last season for example, I thought they worked extremely hard, but simply lacked quality).

Tonight's loss of two points, however, was 100% down to a piss-piss- PISS-poor attitude -- and nothing else than that. This was a f*cking scandal, plain simple. They didn't seem to care for about 75 minutes and then, all of a sudden, they started running and getting all physical on the opposition.

TOO F*CKING LITTLE, TOO F*CKING LATE, LADS!!!/

Had they started this game with the attitude of the last ten minutes, there would have been no problem. They should be deeply ashamed of themselves, bunch of F*CKING C***S!!!

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo okt 16, 2005 7:59 am

Kowalczyk schreef: TOO F*CKING LITTLE, TOO F*CKING LATE, LADS!!!/
K.
Ssssshhhhh, easy man. Don't talk that loud when I've got such a BAD headache.... ;)
meh :|

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo okt 16, 2005 8:11 am

what a crap night: CARDINALS lose at home to the shit astros, BLUES lose at home to shit nashville, damarcus beasley sneaks out the back way and i don't get to interview him after working the psv match, i get food poisoning just in time for the train ride home, and then...

i come home to see this

big friggin UGH
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo okt 16, 2005 8:46 am

Carcajou schreef:Ssssshhhhh, easy man. Don't talk that loud when I've got such a BAD headache.... ;)
I am dead... :alc:

K.
Still alive...

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo okt 16, 2005 1:32 pm

Perhaps the ajax players are distracted about the game against Thun. Well if thats the case then I hope Boerrigter starts on the left (since Blind said earlier that Boukhari should concentrate on left midfield) and that Babel starts as the NO.9. Im not really bothered by this result, I mean its clear the Eredivisie title is open to 4 teams.

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » zo okt 16, 2005 1:54 pm

Well this was the first time I've used my season-ticket this season, and I can honestly say i should have gone down the pub.

Football seems to be suffering a Europe-wide crisis of identity, and days like yesterday make you worry for the future of 'the beautifull game'. People blame the likes of Chelsea and their 'boring' 4 - 5 - 1 tactics for the falling attendences, but they scored five goals in a little over half an hour against a half-decent team. The 'attacking' Ajax team couldn't score one against f*cking Heracles for Christ's sake.

Not that Heracles did much for brighter, entertaining football, with their innovative 4 - 6 - 0 formation and six yellow cards (which should have been seven at least). It was though the final whistle that showed their true colours, and demonstrated the bankruptcy of their ideals. They were ecstatic with their 0 - 0 victory, making clench-fist signs to their crowd, and giving each other high-fives to celebrate the 90 minutes of skull-crushing tedium they had inflicted upon us.

One final depressing point was the bahaviour of the Ajax crowd. Clearly Ajax's strike force are experiencing a collective failure of confidence. It's difficult to see how their confidence can improve when the crowd boos, jeers, and whistles them FROM THE OUTSET every time something goes wrong. How does the Ajax crowd imagine this will help? I thought the idea was to support your team through thick and thin, no? Let's get on with giving the guys the level of support they need, much of the crowd's current behaviour plays straight into the hands of Feyenoord and P$V it seems to me.

(An exception to this criticism must go to to the 410 Ultras. They are an example to us all, tireless in their enthusiasm, and unstinting in their support. Others, particularly the F-Side, should take note.)

cdnajaxfan

Time for Blind to go!

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » zo okt 16, 2005 3:06 pm

Van der Vaart schreef:i cant belive...Home Game ,against Heracles .0-0.....Gimme a Break...

i dont know ,but i think..bye bye CL... X'C X'C
How about a bye-bye Danny Blind instead! That is pathetic. We have a better team than it shows right now. I do not care if they are playing more flowing football under Blind, the uglier the goal, the better in my opinion. What counts in the end is that we score more and let less goals in than our opponents. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be Blind's priority. He is just not up to the task. Ajax need to get back to basics instead of trying to be fancy with the ball like Real Madrid.

X'C Well, good bye being Lands Kampion this year and Thun will beat us this week almost certainly. They have fared better against our other opponents in the group than we have. Another 1st round C.L. exit again! Oh well, at least we are consistent on that I guess!

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo okt 16, 2005 7:20 pm

The Purple Cow schreef: One final depressing point was the bahaviour of the Ajax crowd. Clearly Ajax's strike force are experiencing a collective failure of confidence. It's difficult to see how their confidence can improve when the crowd boos, jeers, and whistles them FROM THE OUTSET every time something goes wrong. How does the Ajax crowd imagine this will help? I thought the idea was to support your team through thick and thin, no? Let's get on with giving the guys the level of support they need, much of the crowd's current behaviour plays straight into the hands of Feyenoord and P$V it seems to me.

i totally 100% agree!!! at the Fwird match, i was urging the people around me in 402 to stop sitting on their hands and support the team - they just sat their quiet, looking at me as if i was crazy... it really pisses me off, especially for a big match like that - it wasn;t easy for them to get that ticket so why dont that seem to want to have fun?

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Re: Time for Blind to go!

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo okt 16, 2005 7:23 pm

cdnajaxfan schreef:
Van der Vaart schreef:i cant belive...Home Game ,against Heracles .0-0.....Gimme a Break...

How about a bye-bye Danny Blind instead! That is pathetic. We have a better team than it shows right now. I do not care if they are playing more flowing football under Blind, the uglier the goal, the better in my opinion. What counts in the end is that we score more and let less goals in than our opponents. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be Blind's priority. He is just not up to the task. Ajax need to get back to basics instead of trying to be fancy with the ball like Real Madrid.

X'C Well, good bye being Lands Kampion this year and Thun will beat us this week almost certainly. They have fared better against our other opponents in the group than we have. Another 1st round C.L. exit again! Oh well, at least we are consistent on that I guess!

no offense, but you guys can take this chicken little attitude out the door with you - it is OCTOBER!!! we are only 7 points back of the lead (and we all know shitty Fword aren't going to go 100% the rest of the year)

if the players quit like you, they need a slap and boot in the pants

get your head in the game!! it's not even "halftime"!!

GangstaRiB

Re: Time for Blind to go!

Bericht door GangstaRiB » zo okt 16, 2005 10:14 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:
cdnajaxfan schreef:

no offense, but you guys can take this chicken little attitude out the door with you - it is OCTOBER!!! we are only 7 points back of the lead (and we all know shitty Fword aren't going to go 100% the rest of the year)

if the players quit like you, they need a slap and boot in the pants

get your head in the game!! it's not even "halftime"!!
That's the positive side, but on the other side: lost to feyenoord and AZ, which are our primary oponents. Ado Den Haag and Heracles were are draw. Only one game won at the Arena this season. No scoring strikers. Add to that an unexpierenced trainer, and Ajax must be happy with the play-offs this year. The match against Heracles was an absolute shame. Rosenberg is a flop, the rest was playing like it was a sunny afternoon.

The following games are going to be very crucial. I think we will win against Thun, because of the heavy critics. But against psv I don't think we really stand a chance. And then the first cracks in Danny Blind's vision will be visible.

Number9

Bericht door Number9 » zo okt 16, 2005 11:55 pm

Posted on Ajax USA:

Ajax dropped two precious Eredivisie points and can forget about the Dutch championship for the time being.

I'd be less worried about the championship and more concerned about staying in the top half of the table at this point. :pukey:

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » ma okt 17, 2005 4:12 am

Cant say a whole lot cause i did not watch the game(thank god). But they had to be playing prety damn bad to make K start spiting smoke out of his nostrils :d2.Fucking shame, anyways you know what they say "lightning does'nt strike on the same place twice", i guess we'll play better against Thun(we sure as hell better do that :sad: ).

Peace.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Match Report

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma okt 17, 2005 7:12 am

Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma okt 17, 2005 7:48 am

Kowalczyk schreef: F*cking embarrassing, this one... (...)
Tonight's loss of two points, however, was 100% down to a piss-piss- PISS-poor attitude -- and nothing else than that. This was a f*cking scandal, plain simple.
K.
the f*cking scandal in my opinion is the lack of ambition that has been the guideline of the Ajax policy for the last few years. When it becomes clear the club does not consider itself as one the most important in Europe anymore (remember Koeman's statements before the Munich disaster), when all they have to give to their best players is the possibility to move for a wealthier club, it is not surprising that you get "I don't give a sh*t" attitude from the players themselves.
Appie, stay strong !

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » ma okt 17, 2005 9:21 am

Pizza 5 should read the match report :-

"The only Ajax forward who had a reasonably good game was Mauro Rosales, who was voted 'Man of the Match'."

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma okt 17, 2005 10:48 am

that says how dreadful the game must have been
Appie, stay strong !

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » ma okt 17, 2005 11:23 am

I thought the triangle Trabelsi-DeJong-Rosales combined really well. De Jong in paticular had an excellent first half though he fell away in the second. I had Emanuelson down as my MOTM, though he does give the ball away too often for my liking.

If we could just get something going on the left side, that would take some of the pressure off the strikers, perhaps try Boerigter on the wing, and bring Bukhari back to left midfield and move Sneijder to no.10. why not? What the hell? Can't get any worse.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma okt 17, 2005 11:45 am

Yeah, I agree. We have to think of something for the left flank. It would be a bit silly to think that the problem on the left is caused by Mitea's injury.

Let's just hope that Juanfran will start doing the business when his suspension is over. He should be our left fullback, so that Urby can move to midfield (where it will be less of a problem that he loses the ball a bit easily). Left winger will be a problem for some time, I'm afraid, although I must say I was very impressed with Derk Boerrigter in the Young Ajax vs Cambuur cup game. He was fantastic in an Arjan Robben sort of way. As you say: why not give him a shot? (the Thun game is probably not the right moment, though...)

K.
Still alive...

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » ma okt 17, 2005 2:31 pm

No1 is Arjen Robben, not even Van Persie ;)

I think the whole problem is the quality of support in attack. Only a few players such as Sneijder ever give constant support, and a few once in awhile give a kick for the strikers. Were missing a true blue playmaker
Get a Cock

Plaats reactie