Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SwedishFan

Bericht door SwedishFan » zo apr 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Trouble (like usual) in Den Haag.

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 22, 2007 3:28 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:
Thomas schreef:And 3-1 AZ.

and a monumental mindboggling direct referee gaffe will remove our crown and hand it to the cheesehicks

:redcard:
Well, only one fuck up required instead of two ..... we have a small chance to be champions.

EXCELSIOOOOORRR .... EXCELSIOOOOORRRR

I'm so fucking pleased P$V fucked up :yes:

And Yeah, FUCK Wegereef. :rocketwhore:

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo apr 22, 2007 3:31 pm

fuck u PSV, fuck u!!! :headbang:

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 22, 2007 3:34 pm

Van basten schreef:fuck u PSV, fuck u!!! :headbang:
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

we should have a Fuck you P$V thread :D

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 22, 2007 3:42 pm

For next week v's Willem I'm hoping for a 4-4-2 formation ...

Perez , Wes , Gabri and Davids in the midfield

Huntelaar and Manu as the strikers ...

We need GOALS, GOALS, and more fucking GOALS .... so we need our best finishers in the starting eleven.

A good start and Willem might cave in ... they have a History of chucking it when the game is out of reach.

Bert
Contacteer:

Bericht door Bert » zo apr 22, 2007 3:42 pm

Manucharyan is injured again.

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Bertje schreef:Manucharyan is injured again.
FUUUCKK. :sad:
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op zo apr 22, 2007 3:47 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo apr 22, 2007 3:46 pm

it is kinda cool that the last day comes down to 3 teams level on points

dws schreef:For next week v's Willem I'm hoping for a 4-4-2 formation ...

no no no no no no 442 only works for us when the other team is actually going to try to attack (AZ, psv, Fword)

no no no no no
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 22, 2007 3:50 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:it is kinda cool that the last day comes down to 3 teams level on points

dws schreef:For next week v's Willem I'm hoping for a 4-4-2 formation ...

no no no no no no 442 only works for us when the other team is actually going to try to attack (AZ, psv, Fword)

no no no no no
AZ use a 4-4-2 to great effect . They play with a winger (Jenner) on the left of midfield and a second striker(usually Martens) who takes up wide positions as required ... in other words, they play 4-4-2 in a way that is suited to players that normally play in a 4-3-3 formation.

edit: don't know my left from my right :blush: I meant to write: AZ play with a winger (Jenner) on the right of midfield :yes:
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op zo apr 22, 2007 9:31 pm, 3 keer totaal gewijzigd.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo apr 22, 2007 3:53 pm

I just hope HTC doesn't field a defensive look like he did against RKC. OMFG 3 TEAMS LEVEL ON 72 HOW GREAT IS THAT!!

Obviously I want Ajax to win the title, but it looks to be AZ as theyre scoring a lot and being constant. Fuck PSV.
Get a Cock

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 22, 2007 3:58 pm

ZoefdeHaas schreef:I just hope HTC doesn't field a defensive look like he did against RKC. OMFG 3 TEAMS LEVEL ON 72 HOW GREAT IS THAT!!

Obviously I want Ajax to win the title, but it looks to be AZ as theyre scoring a lot and being constant. Fuck PSV.
I like how you finished, Zoef :D. This thread needs a new title: Fuck PSV :headbang:

kraz11
Contacteer:

Bericht door kraz11 » zo apr 22, 2007 4:21 pm

so yeahhh we need to score 6 goals more than az against willem
piece of cake :eusa_pray:
and fuck you psv :eusa_dance:

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 22, 2007 4:49 pm

In our 6:0 home win v's Willem II we cruised to a 5:0 lead in 45 minutes ..... a little more effort in the second half and we could have been looking at double figures. :yes:

edit: Fuck P$V

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo apr 22, 2007 5:08 pm

I don't want to spoil the part folks, but it looks really bad...

It's great that PSV f*cked it up, but we didn't score enough and conceded two goals too many. We should have beaten Sparta by 5-0 at least. Then we would (perhaps) have had a serious chance to overtake AZ on goal-differential. That chance is now zero, which means that AZ will actually have to drop points against... Excelsior, who are already sure to play relegation play-offs. They will rest their troops for the play-offs and take it easy. I really don't expect anything from them.

K.
Still alive...

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo apr 22, 2007 5:08 pm

if we would win today 5-0, we would have a little chance to overcome AZ in GD, but now we need AZ to drop points next sunday. bad bad news is that excelsior lost today to wilem and that means that they have nothing to fight for..

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » zo apr 22, 2007 5:21 pm

so AZ champions (and double with the cup maybe), and we will play p$v for the play-offs :blush:
Appie, stay strong !

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 22, 2007 5:27 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:I don't want to spoil the part folks, but it looks really bad...

It's great that PSV f*cked it up, but we didn't score enough and conceded two goals too many. We should have beaten Sparta by 5-0 at least. Then we would (perhaps) have had a serious chance to overtake AZ on goal-differential. That chance is now zero, which means that AZ will actually have to drop points against... Excelsior, who are already sure to play relegation play-offs. They will rest their troops for the play-offs and take it easy. I really don't expect anything from them.

K.
You're right :yes: We are still fucked ... We need a little miracle next Sunday :eusa_pray:

ps: You're not spoiling the party :party: . I don't think anyone expects AZ to screw up at Excelsior :sad: ... we're just very pleased that Pishvee made a big fat arse of things. :cheer: :xyxthumbs:
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op zo apr 22, 2007 5:39 pm, 4 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Monkey Tonk

Bericht door Monkey Tonk » zo apr 22, 2007 5:28 pm

A championship is HUGE for AZ. So let's see if they can handle the pressure. Excelsior did manage to get at least a point in half of their home games.

And playing a champion often brings extra motivation for a bad team. Could be the highlight of their season.

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » zo apr 22, 2007 5:38 pm

Few expected Psv to screw up today and few will expect Az to drop points next weekend. It's a funny old game. We can still come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd. A big win in Tilburg is all Ajax can do now. If Psv doesn't outdo us and Az draws then we're in business. Stranger things have happened.
dws schreef:edit: Fuck P$V
Yeah, that should not be underestimated! :bier:

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » zo apr 22, 2007 6:09 pm

Just in from the game and I personally think TC fucked up royally when 3 up.

Why was Perez brought on for Ogararu. Ogararu did not appear to be injured and when going forward was hitting in better crosses than De Mul. That substitution to me unbalanced the team completely. And it was no surprise that both Sparta goals came from down the flank where Ogararu would have been.

Not saying that we would have not lost the goals but at a time when Ajax were cruising and looking like scoring with every attack, this was not a wise substitution.
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo apr 22, 2007 6:24 pm

jamcocteau schreef:Just in from the game and I personally think TC fucked up royally when 3 up.

Why was Perez brought on for Ogararu. Ogararu did not appear to be injured and when going forward was hitting in better crosses than De Mul. That substitution to me unbalanced the team completely. And it was no surprise that both Sparta goals came from down the flank where Ogararu would have been.
100% agreed. Very, very bad substitution from HTC. I call it a 'Koeman substitution'. He used to make this type of silly mistake all the time.

On a positive note: I actually think that we have more chance against PSV in the play-offs than against AZ. Three games against AZ in the next three or four weeks... I didn't like that idea.

K.
Still alive...

qezu

Bericht door qezu » zo apr 22, 2007 6:48 pm

So is KNVB going to produce three replicas of the championship shield next week? One of the team can go and become champion. My HOPE is: 1) Ajax 2) AZ and 3) PSV..
P.S: Is this the closest race ever in dutch league?

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo apr 22, 2007 7:00 pm

Ok folks, lisn up please....the way I see Ajax have the upper hand...reasons are as followed.
1) Willem II have conceded the most goals
2) Willem II are always there when Ajax need them
3) PSV blew it, Ajax seem to have blown it...now its AZ's turn

Furthermore......BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo apr 22, 2007 7:48 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
jamcocteau schreef:Just in from the game and I personally think TC fucked up royally when 3 up.

100% agreed. Very, very bad substitution from HTC. I call it a 'Koeman substitution'. He used to make this type of silly mistake all the time.

On a positive note: I actually think that we have more chance against PSV in the play-offs than against AZ. Three games against AZ in the next three or four weeks... I didn't like that idea.

K.
i kind of undestand what TC wanted to do. he knew that we needed to win this match by big if we wanted to overcome AZ in goal difference, so after the result became 3-0 he decided, that there isn't any risk to lose points and tried to give extra power in offensive to score even more. question is - why change something when u score 3 goals in 21 minutes?...

andy

Bericht door andy » zo apr 22, 2007 7:50 pm

Lets win this thing once and for all. We screwed up one too many time this season, yet on the final match day we still have a chance. Just play with some balls AJAX!!
We are Cruyff; We are Van Basten; We are Bergkamp. WE ARE AJAX!!

Plaats reactie