21 Sep 2005: Ajax - ADO Den Haag

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » wo sep 21, 2005 9:40 pm

OH MAN....what the fuck....

we dont have strikers...lets puts Escude in atack....

Danny Blind cant see...Babel has to play in center,,not in left...

Rosales Babel Boukhari...

WHAT A DRAMA X'C X'C

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » wo sep 21, 2005 9:53 pm

Words can't describe what happened. Sat in a bar, 89th minute, went to the toilet, still 2-0. I heard some rumours and it was 2-1. I thought: ok, just 2 minuten to go, noting wrong. 2 minutes later: Pienaar refuses to ramm the ball into the milky way, but allows a crossing, which ends in a goal for ado.......

I just couldn't believe it.........

dws

Bericht door dws » wo sep 21, 2005 9:55 pm

Dutch refs are fucking useless , den ouden was fouling Heitinga before Heitinga pulled him back.The first yellow... that shit Mols took a dive ...made the foul look way worse than it was.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » wo sep 21, 2005 9:56 pm

I think is a praga...

The old logo has to comeback...and the glories will comeback too

dws

Bericht door dws » wo sep 21, 2005 9:59 pm

Chivu was in the stands tonight ...... if only

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » wo sep 21, 2005 10:04 pm

Seen the highlights on Talpa,thought Heitinga was a touch unlucky to be sent off but to concede two soft goals like that is criminal.Wouldnt it be nice to have a forward who could convert a couple of chances so we wouldnt drop points in games like this.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » wo sep 21, 2005 10:10 pm

English Eagle schreef:Seen the highlights on Talpa,thought Heitinga was a touch unlucky to be sent off but to concede two soft goals like that is criminal.Wouldnt it be nice to have a forward who could convert a couple of chances so we wouldnt drop points in games like this.
Where did you see the highlights,...i want to see too

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » wo sep 21, 2005 10:17 pm

Two last minute goals in two minutes..holy fuck
Get a Cock

dws

Bericht door dws » wo sep 21, 2005 10:22 pm

Ajax has no problem creating scoring chances, we saw this in previous games this season and again tonight. All of the matches that we have failed to win we could have rapped up by half time. When this team begins to take the majority of its chances we will once again enjoy the monster wins that were once the staple fare for Ajax supporters. :eusa_pray:

dws

Bericht door dws » wo sep 21, 2005 10:28 pm

www.ultrasuid.com for lowlights of Ajax v ADO Den haag. The video is ready for downloading.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » wo sep 21, 2005 10:39 pm

The defence hasnt improved much, neither has the keeper organising. Not to mention red cards :redcard: poor johnny
Get a Cock

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo sep 21, 2005 10:47 pm

What happened to Grygera ??????? Im dying to know.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » wo sep 21, 2005 10:53 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:What happened to Grygera ??????? Im dying to know.

thigh muscle knock

i just got back, and i truly feeling like stabbing people... what the fuck was that defending at the end? why are we not holding the ball? whay was it not 6-0 to begin with? why in the hell was there 4 minutes of added time anyway? why were ADO players allowed to kick behind the play with no punishment?

for 30 minutes, it looked like the AJAX of old... now, i just want to hurt others and myself X'C
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » wo sep 21, 2005 10:56 pm

dws schreef:Chivu was in the stands tonight ...... if only

i got to meet good ol' CC tonight, i told him to get his ass back
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo sep 21, 2005 11:02 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:
Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:What happened to Grygera ??????? Im dying to know.

thigh muscle knock

i just got back, and i truly feeling like stabbing people... what the fuck was that defending at the end? why are we not holding the ball? whay was it not 6-0 to begin with? why in the hell was there 4 minutes of added time anyway? why were ADO players allowed to kick behind the play with no punishment?

for 30 minutes, it looked like the AJAX of old... now, i just want to hurt others and myself X'C
Great just great, so whats next ???? De Jong-Maduro in central defense :pukey: or de we put Vermaelean in the mix?? Amazingly so after today im leaning towards the latter rather than the first one. De Jong in central defense :nooo:. Things are not looking good for the Roda game...
BRING IT ON !!!!...

dws

Bericht door dws » wo sep 21, 2005 11:28 pm

Central defence for Roda game likely to be Escude and Maduro. The only other option would be to fuck with the one area of the team that is functioning properly and move Galasek to central defense from midfield.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » wo sep 21, 2005 11:36 pm

dws schreef:Central defence for Roda game likely to be Escude and Maduro. The only other option would be to fuck with the one area of the team that is functioning properly and move Galasek to central defense from midfield.
ESCUDE has to go to attack...we dont have strikes...

i saw hightlights already... WHAT THE FUCK...HARRY...lost a chance....OH MY GOD...MY GRANDMOTHER COULD MAKE THAT GOAL....

en what a fucking defense...

SNEIJDER GOD ...made a wonderful goal and participed of the first goal

john_stein

Bericht door john_stein » do sep 22, 2005 12:59 am

i dont get it. i just dont. all the chances charisteas missed today were.. he should get crucified for what he did. its time for babel in the middle or why not lets give manucharyan a chance over there, the kid is known for scoring unbeliavable amounts of goals in armenia i bet he would do better than charisteas. If we look at the positive side of this, Ajax has improved a lot in the way they play, we are now capable of creating chances all the time but for the love of God lets take advantage of the chances we create!!!.
Another thing, and I know many of you will disagree with me, Vonk no longer makes me feel safe. Its obvious that he doesnt communicate well with his defenders and he has just played sloppy games lately.
Anyway its time to change things. I'm sure Blind will change this situation soon.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do sep 22, 2005 7:47 am

Let's face it : there is nothing positive about this game; just a complete disaster; by the way I am sure that this the worst season start ever for Ajax (7 points in 5 games).
Those who fucked up should be benched for quite a while.
Enough. We have got the CL game coming. And it is likely that we will not play the CL next season. So let's get to work now !
Appie, stay strong !

dws

Bericht door dws » do sep 22, 2005 9:16 am

Philippe wrote:
I am sure that this is the worst season start ever for Ajax (7 points in 5 games).

Not so, season '88/89 was worse. Under Austrian Kurt Linder Ajax lost 4 of their first seven games. Linder signed mediocre players such as Hans Werdekker from Tilburg club Willem. I seem to remember that Werdekker got the job because he was the skiing partner of chairman Ton Harmsen.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do sep 22, 2005 9:23 am

Let's face it guys. Ajax sucks.
Get a Cock

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » do sep 22, 2005 9:30 am

What really amazes me in all of this is that none of you could see this happening. All the facts coming out of pre-season should have led you to the same conclusions that I reached viz:-

that it was going to be a very hard start to the season,

it will be a long hard winter, and

improvement will be seen as the season progresses as the team knits together into a unit

I think I was told I was being pessimistic etc. etc.

It takes time to build a great team - just look at the great teams of the 70's and 90's - they were not built in one day or one season. This current crop can be the foundation which can be built upon to become a very good team. We don't need much to turn it around. I believe that we are looking for a commanding defender, a winger and a goalscorer. Unfortunately, these types of players are not to be found on trees.

So my message to the world is hang in there as the ride will be rough, but if you hang in there, the ride will be really worth it. :headbang:
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do sep 22, 2005 10:15 am

Over Pasanens Head schreef: hang in there as the ride will be rough, but if you hang in there, the ride will be really worth it. :headbang:
that's fine with me :xyxthumbs:
Appie, stay strong !

dws

Bericht door dws » do sep 22, 2005 10:23 am

Werdekker got the job because he was the skiing partner of chairman Ton Harmsen
Meant to write Linder got the job..........

Frans

Bericht door Frans » do sep 22, 2005 11:11 am

Over Pasanens Head schreef: It takes time to build a great team - just look at the great teams of the 70's and 90's - they were not built in one day or one season. This current crop can be the foundation which can be built upon to become a very good team. We don't need much to turn it around.
That's all well and good, but, sadly, in this day and age it seems like Ajax can not go through a summer without losing at least one key player. I just hope that once Blind has his team where they should be he tells any club that wants to buy our players to fuck off, and that the board backs him. It's not like Ajax desperately needs the money right now. I mean, even Feyenoord had the brains and the balls to hang on to Kuijt. If they can do it, so can Ajax. I'd rather have a couple of really good seasons and see some of the players leave on a free transfer then having consistent mediocrity with a bit of extra profit for the club.

Plaats reactie