Charisteas

Bench

Lobont
Rosales
Juanfran
Heitinga
SQD
Manucharyan

strange that SQD is not in the starting lineup, must not be at a 100 % then, this lineup speaks volumes of Heitinga's defensive capabilities and his current condition in the team... not good :nooo: .

I dont know but this looks to defensive for my taste, i would go with rosales on the right and Babel on the left... you never know when he'll do one of his cutting runs and slam one in the back of the net.But oh well im going for a 1-0 result here if we score late, if we score early expect a 3-1 if luck is on our side :eusa_pray: if not im then a 2-2 :sad: result.

Good luck Ajax and guys... enjoy the game, peace.
Laatst gewijzigd door Venezuelan Ajacied op di sep 27, 2005 7:33 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » di sep 27, 2005 7:29 pm

Rosales is injured. Babel is playing from the right and Boukhari from the left. Pienaar is our '10'.

Escudé is fit for all I know, but Blind has chosen for Vermaelen.
Face your fears and live your dreams, No Fear

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di sep 27, 2005 7:31 pm

No Fear schreef:Rosales is injured. Babel is playing from the right and Boukhari from the left. Pienaar is our '10'.

Escudé is fit for all I know, but Blind has chosen for Vermaelen.
True ;) boakye is on the bench too.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » di sep 27, 2005 7:36 pm

A curious thing is that we don't have any midfielders on the bench (Manucharyan ???). The only offensive one is Boukhari (Pienaar plays on the wing), it's not enough if Sneijder is injured. Not so long ago we had too many midfielders, and now, whe have only 5... ;)
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » di sep 27, 2005 7:50 pm

After 2 minutes, we already know it won't be 0-0, Ljungberg scored ! :pukey:
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di sep 27, 2005 8:05 pm

I dont see Rosenberg either.

Edit: I think i need glases :yes:
Laatst gewijzigd door Venezuelan Ajacied op di sep 27, 2005 8:45 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » di sep 27, 2005 8:05 pm

What a jackass of a referee! :pukey:

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » di sep 27, 2005 8:12 pm

what a shit...1-0....

we are losting some chances already...

I wanted to see manu in lineup...and babel in center...

lest hope....we have time...but without Sneijder I do not know

someone kniw a live tv to see the game ??? :eusa_pray:

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » di sep 27, 2005 8:44 pm

Seniors vs. juniors, the Swedish commentators said after 45 minutes. Kinda says it all, we're not getting anywhere. Complete crap football in the first half.

Boukhari missed the pass as Arsenal scored. Boukhari missed the only scoring chance in the first half. Oh well, Pienaar missed an even more open situation, but Boukhari should have taken the shot in the first place.

Vermaelen also had a weak first 45. Acted very insecure in several situations.

We'll have to do alot better than this in the second half if we want any points tonight. Arsenal feels a lot more dangerous as they attack. C'mon now AJAX!!! We aren't this crap, are we?
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di sep 27, 2005 8:53 pm

This is not good :sad: Arsenal can now rely on what is there strong right now... their defense. We really need to start waking up, were at home for god's sake !!!!!!! Come on Ajax!!!!!!!!!
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di sep 27, 2005 9:17 pm

Guess this is game over 2-0 arsenal X'C , Pires.

Fucking shit!!!!!
BRING IT ON !!!!...

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » di sep 27, 2005 9:46 pm

"Boukhari missed the pass as Arsenal scored. Boukhari missed the only scoring chance in the first half."

Sorry, but this is total bollocks. The blunder was from Emanuelson that lead to the Arsenal goal. Similarly Boukhari laid the ball on a plate for Pienaar who hit the ball 25 meters over the arsenal goal. Boukhari was clearly Ajax's best player in the first half.

This game also demonstrated that rosenberg (roozenbeury according to the english commentators) is just a better player than Charisteas - his greater mobility posed much more of a threat than the Greek. Although Charisteas didn't have the support of Pienaar that the Swede enjoyed.

I thought it was generaly men against boys though, Ajax just aren't good enough for the champions league.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » di sep 27, 2005 9:47 pm

i stayed Crazy Screaming JODEN JODEN JODEN ...here in my house...My mom thought i was crazy...AND NOTHING...WHAT A SHIT....

We lost chances again ...Ajax made pressure in Final...

almost we can score...BUT...

If Boukhari made just one chance ...
and ljungberg didnt the opening goal...I CAN NOT BELIVE...WE COULD WIN...

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » di sep 27, 2005 9:48 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:I dont see Rosenberg either.

Edit: I think i need glases :yes:
ahauahauaha....ROSEMBERG SCORED

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » di sep 27, 2005 10:02 pm

The brutal truth is Ajax are just not good enough for the Champions league. Tonight, Arsenal's reserve team had little problem overcoming us.

Boukhari, Pienaar (and in the second half) Lindenberg played well, Manucharian and Rosenberg fell in well, but every other ajax player was out-classed. Vonk should have been red-carded for the blatent penalty. What an idiot, what was he thinking?

dws

Bericht door dws » di sep 27, 2005 10:09 pm

What a jackass of a referee!
I couldn't agree more with you No Fear.

To compound it all the Bastard gives his Spanish girlfriend a penalty for falling over Vonk. Reyes directed himself towards Vonk, dropped his Knees and fell over the keeper. We have seen this kind of bullshit award given time and again. I had to put up with shitey ITV2 commentary from some Tosser and David bloody Pleat :pukey: :pukey: . Pleat , the kerb crawler supreme, said it was a stonewall penalty. Get back to soliciting hookers you wanker.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » di sep 27, 2005 10:14 pm

Well you could expect Ajax to lose to Arsenal, but lets not underrate Thun who beat Sparta. We got a game at hand!
Get a Cock

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » di sep 27, 2005 10:27 pm

The Purple Cow schreef:The brutal truth is Ajax are just not good enough for the Champions league. Tonight, Arsenal's reserve team had little problem overcoming us.

Boukhari, Pienaar (and in the second half) Lindenberg played well, Manucharian and Rosenberg fell in well, but every other ajax player was out-classed. Vonk should have been red-carded for the blatent penalty. What an idiot, what was he thinking?

1-ummmm you may have noticed that we were just as weakened as they were AND we cautiously controlled the last 60 minutes - if wesley plays instead of boukhari, we whoop their ass

2-blatant penalty... what are you on? and give me two

that officiating was a total farce, the guy didn't even have the decency to let the full stoppage time run + he had a 40 second bicker with almunia

just stunning...
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

dws

Bericht door dws » di sep 27, 2005 10:45 pm

If Boukhari was our best performer in the first half ( i tend to agree with The Purple Cow on this, but not the penalty) it just highlights how much we missed the creativity of Sneijder , Maduro and, yes, Rosales. We need Rosales as much as the other two, without him we lack the cutting edge that a true winger with his pace can bring to a game.

If we compare this game with the other matches we have failed to win this season we can see a prevailing theme, namely Ajax has gifted the opposition goals. A sloppy pass from Urby resulted in the first Arsenal goal. More poor play ultimately resulted in Arsenal being awarded a penalty, from which they scored the second goal. Indvidual errors have again cost us just as in the games with AZ, ADO and F'noord. We need our injured players to get fit for the remainder of this group stage . Without our better players we have little chance of qualifying.

dws

Bericht door dws » di sep 27, 2005 10:58 pm

Glad you agree with me on the penalty bluedaddy19. When i realised the nationality of the referee i could have :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: . Spanish refs have always fu*ked up dutch teams , think back to '96 when Juventus were allowed to kick and hack their way through the match with impunity.I think it was also a Spaniard that declined Oranje a clear penalty in the last minutes of the Euro 96 quarter final v France

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di sep 27, 2005 11:40 pm

Dissapointing to say the least... I´ll catch the game later on with Espn Deportes, then i´ll give my humble opinion. But Damn i ex´pected more out of this team... so much for first place, we´ll be lucky to grab second, our next two games against Thun are going to be crucial, we are going to need at least 4 out of six points and then win the home leg of the Sparta duel and after that... good luck in london we are going to need it.

PS: Nice to see Markus scoring, he really needed that one.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » di sep 27, 2005 11:43 pm

Other than his tap-in goal Rosenberg played fairly poor today... (again)

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » di sep 27, 2005 11:46 pm

dws schreef:Glad you agree with me on the penalty bluedaddy19. When i realised the nationality of the referee i could have :pukey: :pukey: :pukey: . Spanish refs have always fu*ked up dutch teams , think back to '96 when Juventus were allowed to kick and hack their way through the match with impunity.I think it was also a Spaniard that declined Oranje a clear penalty in the last minutes of the Euro 96 quarter final v France
SPANISH REFS ARE HIJOS DE LAS PUTAS...

we need Rosales ,Maduro ,Trabelsi ,Sneijder playing...we are not the same without our best players...
SNEIJDER MAKES THE DIFFERENCE...

with Vonk , trabelsi ,SQD ,GRIG ,JuanFran ,Maduro ,Pienaar ,Sneijder,Rosales ,MANU and BABEL...I think we can win...

I think in this season we didnt win 2 games followed
Laatst gewijzigd door Van der Vaart op di sep 27, 2005 11:53 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di sep 27, 2005 11:50 pm

Just to put you straight this was not Arsenal reserves.

The goalie is but the only injured players are Henry, Gilberto and Bergkamp.

On the subject of reserves I think it is true to say that was nearly our reseves.

If we had Trabelsi, Escude, Maxwell, Maduro , Sneijder, Rosales, and Mitea we would not have lost tonight.

I could add that Blind's no1 goalie is Stekelenberg so you could say that we were 8 first teamers short.

Vonk's tackle for the penalty was dreadful , he should have stayed on his feet the ball plus Reyes would have gone out of play.

I thought Vermaelen improved as the night went on but Emauelson looked what he is , an inexperienced 3rd choice left back. We played very well after the penalty and I think we should have drawn.

Rosenberg's confidence will have improved after tonight.

PS With 5 defenders used tonight and 4 of our best injured that leaves Heitinga 10th choice!!! And Ajax pay him more tha Pienaar and De Jong.!!!

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » di sep 27, 2005 11:55 pm

What's with referees and Ajax?

Arsenal was bad, Ajax was worse. Should have been 0-0, that was a fair result.

Plaats reactie