13 SEP 2020; Sparta - Ajax; Match Day One

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: 13 SEP 2020; Sparta - Ajax; Match Day One

Bericht door Orange14 » zo sep 13, 2020 4:22 pm

Here is the video of the Tagliafico Red Card: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVmORirt7jU
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma sep 14, 2020 8:45 am

That was a strange one... the commentator was talking about new handball guidelines for the refs. I didn't really catch it so I don't know if it's relevant or not. Anyway a good job hanging on with 10 after an equally bizarre goal (looked to take a funny bounce right over van Leer).

I always get a laugh out of the way Onana slows the game down, he's such a pro. Have you noticed he counts time with his foot when he's lying on the ball, and then does an extra little stutter in the run up to take the goal kick? Love it!

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » di sep 15, 2020 2:23 am

Tom_ schreef:
ma sep 14, 2020 8:45 am
That was a strange one... the commentator was talking about new handball guidelines for the refs. I didn't really catch it so I don't know if it's relevant or not. Anyway a good job hanging on with 10 after an equally bizarre goal (looked to take a funny bounce right over van Leer).

I always get a laugh out of the way Onana slows the game down, he's such a pro. Have you noticed he counts time with his foot when he's lying on the ball, and then does an extra little stutter in the run up to take the goal kick? Love it!
Learned the hard way in that 2nd leg cl semifinals game :aai.gif:

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di sep 15, 2020 5:27 am

kezme44 schreef:
di sep 15, 2020 2:23 am
Tom_ schreef:
ma sep 14, 2020 8:45 am

Learned the hard way in that 2nd leg cl semifinals game :aai.gif:
Yeah waste time without it being so blatant and obvious. That way you fool the ref into not measuring it. He's currently overdoing it and umm remember The Spurs :blush.gif:

Plaats reactie