23 APR 2023: PSV - Ajax; Match Day 30

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: 23 APR 2023: PSV - Ajax; Match Day 30

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 23, 2023 7:35 pm

Ajax showtime has a blog on every game and today he sums up my thoughts. Why was Conceicao not played and at 3-0 down what is the point of Lucca coming on .MF and defence poor and on Grillitsch he says he is not good enough to be a defender and as a DM is too slow to be an Ajax player. Sums up my thought as he has done nothing special as a DM and Vos ,just 18, would not do less.

No Taylor next week and I would have Conceicao on the wing with Berghuis,Klaassen and Vos in MF.Sadly Fitz-JIm is now injured and out for the season,he should have got some playing time.

A complete rebuild now has to take place and I think we may have to look further than Heits as he should be a good no 2.

Orange14

Re: 23 APR 2023: PSV - Ajax; Match Day 30

Bericht door Orange14 » ma apr 24, 2023 2:57 pm

Heitinga sealed his fate yesterday with his roster selection and substitution scheme. He is not ready to be a first team manager. I know Wim Jonk burned some bridges, but he is the only Dutch trainer that I think can do the job. He automatically pencils Klaassen as a starter (and Klaassen always complains when he doesn't play) and not starting Conceicao when pace on the wing was needed. I don't know where we end up in Europe next year and really don't care because a huge over haul of the roster is required. It's laughable that players who really are not at the elite level they once were still try to live out the dream. We have a MF that just cannot string together quick passes. We'll have to see what our new Technical Director does after the season.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Plaats reactie