Founding Father

Bericht door Dr. Living Stoned » zo feb 06, 2005 5:50 pm

well the market is closed so there wont be any reinforecements. X'C
I'M NOT A COMPLETE IDIOT!
...some parts are missing

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo feb 06, 2005 5:50 pm

If anything this was even worse than last year X'C

The start of 2005 was promising, but they've lost it completely. I can't wait till a new coach can show us some decent football again. I've been wanting to get rid of Koeman for a while now, but there was a glimmer of hope that things would turn out fine after all. It was not to be and now it's practically garantueed that it will never get better with the current coach.

Today I heard the first cautious chants of "Koeman, rot op" ("Koeman, get lost"). The more that happens, the more the board will be inclined to listen.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo feb 06, 2005 5:59 pm

$#%"$"#!&&$#!!!

F#CKING BOLLOCKS!

KOEMAN PI$$ OFF NOW!!!

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo feb 06, 2005 6:17 pm

I am even more depressed than last week as I now see us finishing 3rd as on the overall form of this season ,and I am judging 20 games, this team is not good enough to catch AZ as for PSV forget it.

The team are going backwards under Koeman and have been all season.

We should now start planning for next season by getting rid of Koeman TODAY.

Our friend Menno ,who pays to watch and suffer every game, put it very clear in the above message.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » zo feb 06, 2005 7:00 pm

what a poor season, and the future is not looking better; should we get a new coach or/and a new board after such a collection of management blunders ?

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » zo feb 06, 2005 8:04 pm

Verrek! What's that sh!t all about? Makes me feel all :sad:

It is now clearly not too early to ask: who's going to replace Koeman?

Wie kent Cees de Wolf nog
AT Toto winner 09/10

Bericht door Wie kent Cees de Wolf nog » zo feb 06, 2005 8:25 pm

The most interesting question is: will a new trainer be able to make this team play much better? They miss a (couple of) experienced player(s) on and off the pitch. By replacing a coach, that problem won't be solved.
“Freedom! Football is freedom.” Bob Marley

Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door 666 » zo feb 06, 2005 8:31 pm

Unfuckingbelievable! Our best players are midfielders and that's where we give it all away. Again.

Shoukov heads back to midfield. Anyone with a pair of brain cells (that's a neural network) would send one of our defenders forward.

Except for Koeman.

And that was the end of a promising start. Twente snatched control of midfield and Ajax never gained it back.

Two defending midfielders, De Jong and Heitinga, to back Sneijder and vdVaart. Or pull De Jong to the left back spot, push Maxwel forward to the left midfield position, and make Vaart or Sneijder fill the '10' spot, right behind the striker.

Plenty of available options. So what does our Super Genius Trainer Of The Millenium do? Throw in an extra center forward and hope for the best.

Three defenders is enough. If you don't have the guts for that, opt for two strikers. But never ever forget that midfield is where you win the game. Or lose, if you insist on abusing both Vaart and Sneijder on a midfield of three.

Vaarts suspension for the NAC game may turn out to be an advantage for us.

Hopefully by then we'll have a trainer who doesn't keep stumbling into his own trap again and again and again. Koeman take your head out of your ass so you can see what you have done, then fuck off to Spain or Siberia or anywhere but Amsterdam.
Laatst gewijzigd door 666 op zo feb 06, 2005 8:51 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Sign your name on
the dotted line:

Dr. Living Stoned
Founding Father

Bericht door Dr. Living Stoned » zo feb 06, 2005 8:37 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
Dr. Living Stoned schreef:What's the policy for cursing Ajax USA?
$#%"$"#!&&$#!!!

F#CKING BOLLOCKS!

KOEMAN PI$$ OFF NOW!!!

K.
Thanks for answering my question Ko. :D

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo feb 06, 2005 9:39 pm

Dr. Living Stoned schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:
Dr. Living Stoned schreef:What's the policy for cursing Ajax USA?
$#%"$"#!&&$#!!!

F#CKING BOLLOCKS!

KOEMAN PI$$ OFF NOW!!!

K.
Thanks for answering my question Ko. :D
Hehe... Welcome. :blush:

My God... X'C

K.
Still alive...

Timbers107

Bericht door Timbers107 » ma feb 07, 2005 4:53 am

Yeah, thid kind of causes a reality check... again. A couple years ago, in Koeman's first season, I really had the sense Ajax might be on the cusp of another one of their great waves/generations. But the team of a couple years ago would have won by 2 or 3 goals today. Sure, losing Chivu and Zlatan are big reasons, but they're not the only ones... in the big picture, the club seemed to have a great opportunity, and instead they seem to have taken an obvious step backwards. Come on Ajax!

Frans

Bericht door Frans » ma feb 07, 2005 6:19 am

Any news on Babel? Was he taken off as a precaution or is the injury somewhat more serious? 10 days till the UEFA cup match. I'd much rather have Babel than Yannis leading the attack.

Dr. Living Stoned
Founding Father

Bericht door Dr. Living Stoned » ma feb 07, 2005 10:44 am

Timbers107 schreef:Yeah, thid kind of causes a reality check... again. A couple years ago, in Koeman's first season, I really had the sense Ajax might be on the cusp of another one of their great waves/generations. But the team of a couple years ago would have won by 2 or 3 goals today. Sure, losing Chivu and Zlatan are big reasons, but they're not the only ones... in the big picture, the club seemed to have a great opportunity, and instead they seem to have taken an obvious step backwards. Come on Ajax!
Three years ago we won the game by just one goal, and that game we were 0-2 down. Later that week Adriaanse was axed. I hope history repeats itself. And I got a good feeling about this.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 07, 2005 10:47 am

Dr. Living Stoned schreef:Three years ago we won the game by just one goal, and that game we were 0-2 down. Later that week Adriaanse was axed. I hope history repeats itself. And I got a good feeling about this.
Jan Wouters was also sacked after a home game versus Twente...

But seriously: forget it. The board chose Koeman's side when he got into a personal war with Louis van Gaal. They can't possibly sack him now without automatically making fools out of themselves. They definitely won't. They may ditch him at season's end, but not now.

Meanwhile, match report is up on Ajax USA, folks. Sorry for the delay, but I was working yesterday evening, so I had to wait 'til today...

http://www.ajax-usa.com/matches/m04-05/ ... e-1-2.html

K.
Still alive...

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » ma feb 07, 2005 1:07 pm

Just a few random thoughts, as I am still too shell-shocked to think cohesively.

You know you've got a problem when Julien Escude is your most potent attacking force(!) He was quite justifiably voted MOTM, and with a little luck could have had a hat-trick. He, along with Trabelsi and Rosales are the only Ajacieden who can look back at this game with any sense of pride.

Ajax have three goalkeepers and they all suck. Vonk is the least suckiest, but god knows we need a fresh face.

I like Nigel De Jong, he is a talented player, and a sure fire star of the future, but… HE IS NOT NOW, NOR EVER WILL BE, A CENTAL DEFENDER. Put him back in the middle where he belongs.

I like Ryan Babel, he is a talented player, and a sure fire star of the future, but… HE IS NOT NOW, NOR EVER WILL BE, A LEFT WINGER. Put him back in the middle where he belongs.

What has happened to Maxwell? He is a sad parody of the player he was a few months ago. He looks like he has already left Ajax in spirit, if not in body. He has forgotten how to pass the ball, and to be fair he never really could defend all that well. Get well soon, John. Oh I forgot, you ARE well.

In the history of the universe, has there ever been a more effete footballer than Angelos Charisteas? He swans around the field like a 13 year-old schoolgirl auditioning for a role as a back-up dancer in the chorus line of a minor Byelorussian ballet school.

What has Nourdin Boukhari done to offend Koeman? It must have been something very naughty indeed to end up behind Mitea in the left-wing pecking order. Mitea is so far out of form he is an embarrassment to himself and the club. I'm not saying he's a hopeless case, Nicolae just needs to find his form in the safer environment of Ajax 2. In the mean time get Nourdy back in.

A couple of years ago we had this kid who played left side of midfield, who was really pretty good. Half-Spanish, half Dutch he was, Rafael somebody or other. Does anybody know what happened to him? There's some fat bloke playing in his place now, looks a bit like him, but he's not nearly so good.
Laatst gewijzigd door The Purple Cow op ma feb 07, 2005 1:42 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » ma feb 07, 2005 1:15 pm

The Purple Cow schreef:Just a few random thoughts, as I am still too shell-shocked to think cohesively.

You know you've got a problem when Nicolas Escude is your most potent attacking force(!) He was quite justifiably voted MOTM, and with a little luck could have had a hat-trick. He, along with Trabelsi and Rosales are the only Ajacieden who can look back at this game with any sense of pride.

You bet you we would have a problem !! He's a tennis player .... ;)

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 07, 2005 1:16 pm

Eight points made - and I agree ith you for 87.5%, the remaining 12.5% being your point about Charisteas. Quite clearly he had his worst game so far for Ajax, but even yesterday I thought he was one of our best (whatever that means in such a game), probably right after the three you mentioned.

I think he's been quite good so far. Can't remember the last striker Ajax bought who seemed to understand our game so soon. He's always moving, knows when to drop back, can set up a midfielder with one-touch and he's quite strong on the ball. Once again: yesterday much less so, but I thought he did really well against Utrecht and Heerenveen. Good signing.

Once again: I agree 100% with the other seven points (unfortunately).

K.
Still alive...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » ma feb 07, 2005 1:20 pm

The Purple Cow schreef: A couple of years ago we had this kid who played left side of midfield, who was really pretty good. Half-Spanish, half Dutch he was, Rafael somebody or other. Does anybody know what happened to him? There's some fat bloke playing in his place now, looks a bit like him, but he's not nearly so good.
Now you mention it PC, I too remember this guy. However, I think he left a couple of seasons ago - not too sure where to, maybe Ko has some information
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » ma feb 07, 2005 1:41 pm

Carcajou, excellent point, well made. I'll change it immediatly.

Ko, actually I wasn't really criticising his skill, it's just that there is something weird (and frankly a bit girly) about the way he moves, especialy the way he falls over when the wind blows more than a light breeze or another player passes within 1 meter of him...

But I don't doubt that he could become a very good player.

You cycle past the end of my street at about 09:30 every morning, Ko. Heading east. I'll wave next time.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma feb 07, 2005 4:44 pm

After taking part in the CL three years in a row, we could expect Ajax to gain strength and build a team for the future.
Instead, we have nothing but a depressing downward trend : we lost a few key players and staff managers, with little in return. We were close to ridiculous in this season’s CL and lost all hopes for the season title.
We need some change, at the end of the season, or sooner if the results in the UEFA cup turn out to be disappointing.

Dr. Living Stoned
Founding Father

Bericht door Dr. Living Stoned » ma feb 07, 2005 5:04 pm

what we've got is the mess of 2 captains steering the same ship. Van Gaal sold too much players without replacements, and played a vital role in Zlatan leaving the club. agan no replacement came.

on top op this mess we have a coach that was dropped on his head as a baby. Last year he tried Pienaar as rightmidfielder/attacker and Pienaar didn't play well so what did this fat toad come up with, in order to save Ajax from defeat?

We all know the outcome of that... :sad:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma feb 07, 2005 7:51 pm

Just seen the goals on Eurosport. Nigel was caught badly for the first, he is not a central defender. The second was a goalkeeping disaster by Vonk.

Always cruel when a goalie makes a mistake but that one cost us 2 points.

The last bad goalie error was by Stelenberg v TelAviv and we haven't seen him since.

PS I cannot face seeing the germany league goals , Sonck scoring 2!!

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » ma feb 07, 2005 10:56 pm

Koeman must go, and go now.I have been saying this for months but nobody was listening.......and then I found you had all left soccerpages and come over here without telling me........gits. :redcard:
Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.....

DanK

Bericht door DanK » di feb 08, 2005 7:01 am

why do ajax (re: koeman) persist with 4-3-3, even when its not working? Whats the point with replacing players when it seems to me the system itself is at fault, as it has been the last few games? Has anyone ever heard of only using 3 defenders??? Especially when the opposition only has 1 maybe 2 attackers. would love to see 3-4-1-2. But thats just my opinion ;)

Plaats reactie