28 Aug 2005: Ajax - Feyenoord

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo aug 21, 2005 11:15 pm

The Classic!

But first: Brøndby...

K.
Still alive...

DanK

Bericht door DanK » ma aug 22, 2005 4:08 am

Saw the Sparta - FWord game live and I must say fword were extremely poor (esp: in the first half). It wasn't until they scored did they even look at all anything like a team.

From what I have heard/read, Ajax wasn't much better...I am sure both teams will lift for this one. Hopefully ajax will lift that bit more.

2-1 Ajax

This will be live on ESPN Pacific Rim...can't wait. Its still THE classic in Holland!

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » ma aug 22, 2005 10:03 am

we got tickets next to the away section hehe, i am teaching sara all the kakkerlakken songs
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma aug 22, 2005 10:17 am

I thought the federation considered banning the feyhfshf fans from this game ?
Appie, stay strong !

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » ma aug 22, 2005 4:35 pm

philippe schreef:I thought the federation considered banning the feyhfshf fans from this game ?

but couldn't you say that about every kakkerlakken away fixture? :xyxthumbs:

LaCas
Contacteer:

Bericht door LaCas » ma aug 22, 2005 7:38 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:
philippe schreef:I thought the federation considered banning the feyhfshf fans from this game ?

When does the F-noord train arrive at Arena? Wana be there to see some :hypocrite: ! What about in the morning, where you guys start drinking :blush: ?

M..

Bericht door M.. » ma aug 22, 2005 8:26 pm

train should arive around 11
And drinkingspots, all around the arena, the supp. home will probably still be closed.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di aug 23, 2005 7:48 am

just ignore those thick guys, they will probably enjoy any form of attention, avoid early drinking, and save your energy for the game (this was the old wise man's advice)
Appie, stay strong !

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di aug 23, 2005 12:06 pm

Geen fans bij Ajax en Feyenoord na volgende rel

Zeist, 23 augustus 2005
Bij een eerstvolgende rel tijdens de voetbalklassieker tussen Ajax en Feyenoord zijn de fans van bezoekende club de eerste vijf jaar niet meer welkom. Fans van Feyenoord mogen dan niet meer op bezoek bij Ajax in de ArenA en de supporters van Ajax krijgen geen toegang meer bij Feyenoord in de Kuip.

De maatregel is de uitkomst van een overleg tussen beide clubs, burgemeester Cohen van Amsterdam, burgemeester Opstelten van Rotterdam en de voetbalbond KNVB. Ze maakten de zware waarschuwing aan het adres van de fans dinsdag openbaar. De eerstkomende topper tussen Ajax en Feyenoord is zondag.
De burgemeesters, clubs en KNVB zijn om de tafel gaan zitten na aanbevelingen van het auditteam voetbalvandalisme. Dat team onderzocht de ernstige rellen die uitbraken rond de topper Feyenoord-Ajax op 17 april.

Een andere afspraak uit het overleg is dat Cohen en Opstelten zullen pleiten voor het invoeren van een strafrechtelijke meldingsplicht voor toekomstige raddraaiers. De KNVB en de clubs uit het betaalde voetbal ondersteunen dat pleidooi van harte. Zij
menen dat een stadionverbod met strafrechtelijke meldingsplicht kan bijdragen aan verdere afname van het voetbalgeweld en er ook voor kan zorgen dat er minder politie nodig is om de orde te handhaven bij wedstrijden. Dat laatste is een vurige wens van minister Remkes van Binnenlandse Zaken.

Bron: ANP, ajax.nl
Laatst gewijzigd door Philippe op di aug 23, 2005 12:58 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Appie, stay strong !

M..

Bericht door M.. » di aug 23, 2005 12:11 pm

philippe schreef:just ignore those thick guys, they will probably enjoy any form of attention, avoid early drinking, and save your energy for the game (this was the old wise man's advice)
:drecul2: sure.. I'll avoid early drinking. I don't care about the train. I was just answering.. but the drinking... I can't promisse that :D

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di aug 23, 2005 12:20 pm

try to smoke, this should help you not to drink.
where did you get that incredible laughing smiley ?
Appie, stay strong !

LaCas
Contacteer:

Bericht door LaCas » di aug 23, 2005 12:32 pm

Can someone translate that earlier post....my Dutch isn´t the strongest language :X ! I just want to see those bas*** arriving...Have few beer and enjoy of the atmosphere :headbang: ... Something you can´t see in Finland :xyxthumbs:

M..

Bericht door M.. » di aug 23, 2005 12:46 pm

Philippe: the smiley is in the list. And not drinking pre-game. An early beer is an essential part of a football-day for me. The game just wouldn't be complete without the early beer... (as a matter of fact, the game is drinking pauze for 1 1/2 hours.. no more no less;))

LaCas: when the train arives you will see a few 100 Ajax supporters shouting and singing and inviting roaches over. On the other side of the fench, a few 100 meters away from this you'll see the roaches do the same. It's nothing special.
And the article says that when another riot happens at a Classic the away fans of both roaches and Ajax will be banned for 5 years, as a result of the political blunders of last april

LaCas
Contacteer:

Bericht door LaCas » di aug 23, 2005 12:55 pm

Maarten127 schreef: LaCas: when the train arives you will see a few 100 Ajax supporters shouting and singing and inviting roaches over. On the other side of the fench, a few 100 meters away from this you'll see the roaches do the same. It's nothing special.
And the article says that when another riot happens at a Classic the away fans of both roaches and Ajax will be banned for 5 years, as a result of the political blunders of last april
That is enough important for me :D ! Thanks Maarten!

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di aug 23, 2005 3:23 pm

Maarten forgot to mention riot policement all over the place, and helicopters. Really cool you see. I had booked this week-end before knowing we would play feyenoord. And I must say that I prefer standard Dutch league games (except Utrecht which is really crap too).

The only positive thing is that it will not be a silent game for sure.
Appie, stay strong !

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » di aug 23, 2005 5:49 pm

LaCas schreef:
bluedaddy19 schreef:

When does the F-noord train arrive at Arena? Wana be there to see some :hypocrite: ! What about in the morning, where you guys start drinking :blush: ?

we will be outside the cinema pub across from the ArenA about an hour before gametime, just off of the Bijlmer station - i think the rest of the gang gets started early at Loostjes in Nieuwmarkt

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di aug 23, 2005 7:38 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:

we will be outside the cinema pub across from the ArenA about an hour before gametime, just off of the Bijlmer station - i think the rest of the gang gets started early at Loostjes in Nieuwmarkt
Bluedaddy it's not good to mention specific pubs and atmosphere for games when I can't make it - then I really know I'm missing something :nooo: . If it's just general chit-chat about the game I can at least pretend that everyone else "watched" it via internet score updates and had to wait till Monday for the goals and Thursday for the whole game X'C X'C X'C ;) :D
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo aug 24, 2005 9:05 am

I wonder if feyfhrd striker named Kuijt will already be sold and gone.
Appie, stay strong !

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » wo aug 24, 2005 10:43 am

Don't think so, Kuyt has a contract till 2009 and hes captain. Hes dedicated for at least one more season I think.
Get a Cock

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo aug 24, 2005 1:13 pm

ZoefdeHaas schreef:Don't think so, Kuyt has a contract till 2009 and hes captain. Hes dedicated for at least one more season I think.
You're probably right, but the transfer talk could affect team morale... which would then be shattered when Ajax beat them! :xyxthumbs:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » wo aug 24, 2005 2:16 pm

I like your thoughts :D
Get a Cock

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do aug 25, 2005 11:56 am

Especially if the beating is close to something like 6-1, thanks to a better line-up than what we had against Bondby. I would suggest a starting eleven with Sneijder, Galásek, Heitinga, Rosales and Charisteas. And of course Anastasiou on the bench and entering the game for the kill. ;)
Appie, stay strong !

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do aug 25, 2005 12:56 pm

Why not Yannis start and Angelos on the bench. Ofcourse with maduro and babel :D
Get a Cock

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do aug 25, 2005 1:39 pm

because Yannis will be a complete change after Charisteas, and therefore we will have a maximum surprise effect. :drecul2:
Appie, stay strong !

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr aug 26, 2005 9:08 pm

It's a bit frustrating: we always beat them wankers in Rotterdam, but we won only one out of the last five editions at home. Which sucks, as (apart from the 3-4 win years ago; they deserved that one) we should have beaten them by a mile each and every time. The three 1-1 draws that we've seen were all roughly the same: we just forgot to score the goals.

In a way you could say that the situation is more or less the same for Sunday: we are easily the better team and will outplay them, no doubt, but... they have Kuyt and Kalou. These two chaps are 20 or even 25-goal strikers. Both of 'em. I hope we can make the difference this year - and that the difference in quality will be expressed on the score-board after 90 minutes.

K.
Still alive...

Plaats reactie