15 Oct 2005: Ajax - Heracles Almelo

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

15 Oct 2005: Ajax - Heracles Almelo

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do sep 29, 2005 4:45 pm

The away game at Sparta Rotterdam will be Ajax's last game before a two week break: October 8th and 12th are 'World Cup qualifier days'. Holland (with a number of Ajax players) will play the Czech Republic (with Grygera and Galásek) in Prague on 08 October. On 12 September it's time for Holland vs Macedonia.

The next Ajax game after 'Sparta away' is the Eredivisie home game against Heracles Almelo (with good old Kwame Quansah...) on Saturday 15 October, kick-off 20:15 CET.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do okt 13, 2005 10:53 am

Okay... The World Cup qualification is over; back to Ajax! :yes:

It's strange, but in spite of the fact that I have watched Holland vs Macedonia it feels like we've had two weeks 'without football'. Which, I guess, proves that I am not addicted to football, but to Ajax.

I can't wait 'til Saturday evening. A nice home fix.

K.
Still alive...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do okt 13, 2005 6:15 pm

After the World Cup qualifiers i think it would be a good a idea to rest some of the players, mainly the ones that played yesterday, having the Thun game in mind of course, here would be my lineup:

Vonk

Trabelsi
Escude
Vermealen(Heitinga)
Emanuelson

Lindenbergh(Maduro)
Sneijder (played only few minutes for orange)
Pienaar

Babel
Rosenberg(Annastassio)
Rosales(if fit)

Rest: Galasek,Grygera,de Jong,Maduro(if posible).

Go Ajax 3-0 :eusa_dance:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » do okt 13, 2005 9:56 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:After the World Cup qualifiers i think it would be a good a idea to rest some of the players, mainly the ones that played yesterday, having the Thun game in mind of course, here would be my lineup: etc etc etc.
Vermaelen instead of Grygera? Did you know the Steek is back? Why not De Jong or Galasek? Questions, questions... I'll give it a go myself.

---------------------Stekelenburg ---------------------
Trabelsi ---- Grygera ---- Lindenbergh ---- Urby ----
------- De Jong ------- Pienaar ------- Sneijder ------
------- Rosales ------- Babel ------- Rosenberg ------

* Steek because if he doesn't make it soon he never will
* Babel because I see him as our best 9
* Pienaar on 10 to give him room for his creativity, although I do like Wes on 10 as well
* Rosenberg on 11 for his speed.
* L'bergh for SQD because I think he's more capable of leading the defense.
* Grygera in because I think he's our best stopper

Now, I doubt they'll keep a zero at back, hence previous home results this season but I do predict a victory. Put me up for 5-2 or 4-2.

dws

Bericht door dws » do okt 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Rosenberg on speed :shock: .... Now we know why he's been so shit :spijker: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant:

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » do okt 13, 2005 10:33 pm

dws schreef:
Rosenberg on speed :shock: .... Now we know why he's been so shit :spijker: :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant:
No, no, if you read carefully he states possesion only :hypocrite:
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » vr okt 14, 2005 12:59 am

Dubbel schreef:
Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:After the World Cup qualifiers i think it would be a good a idea to rest some of the players, mainly the ones that played yesterday, having the Thun game in mind of course, here would be my lineup: etc etc etc.
Vermaelen instead of Grygera? Did you know the Steek is back? Why not De Jong or Galasek? Questions, questions... I'll give it a go myself.

---------------------Stekelenburg ---------------------
Trabelsi ---- Grygera ---- Lindenbergh ---- Urby ----
------- De Jong ------- Pienaar ------- Sneijder ------
------- Rosales ------- Babel ------- Rosenberg ------

* Steek because if he doesn't make it soon he never will
* Babel because I see him as our best 9
* Pienaar on 10 to give him room for his creativity, although I do like Wes on 10 as well
* L'bergh for SQD because I think he's more capable of leading the defense.
* Grygera in because I think he's our best stopper

Now, I doubt they'll keep a zero at back, hence previous home results this season but I do predict a victory. Put me up for 5-2 or 4-2.
Stekelenburg might be a little rusted, but youre right he is better than Vonk.Grygera is our best stopper but as i posted above he and Galasek played the last 2 qualifiers for the Czech Republic, thats 2 games in 5 days time, if they do play on saturday it would mean 3 games in seven days!!!!!, that is a lot of stress on the body, they need to rest so they can be at full strengh against Thun on tuesday. De Jong played full minutes with orange, and Maduro played in both games for the orange so it would also be a good idea to rest them.
I dont know about Rosenberg on the wing, remember speed is not everything for a winger :yes: .
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » vr okt 14, 2005 5:51 am

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Stekelenburg might be a little rusted, but youre right he is better than Vonk.Grygera is our best stopper but as i posted above he and Galasek played the last 2 qualifiers for the Czech Republic, thats 2 games in 5 days time, if they do play on saturday it would mean 3 games in seven days!!!!!, that is a lot of stress on the body, they need to rest so they can be at full strengh against Thun on tuesday. De Jong played full minutes with orange, and Maduro played in both games for the orange so it would also be a good idea to rest them.
I dont know about Rosenberg on the wing, remember speed is not everything for a winger :yes: .
Rosenberg on the left wing is a desperate bid, I agree. But with Mitea still injured, Boukhari being the huge questionmark he is as a winger, how else could I play 433 and still put Babel at number 9? Manchurian is an option perhaps but I've never seen him play.

You have a point about the guys that played internationals. I wouldn't go so far to rest them for the Heracles match due to it though. Exception for Maduro who got a knock against those former Yugo's. You could well be right here though since we've been coping with a long list of injuries for a number of years now and rotation might help us with that.

By the way, by no means I meant to incriminate Rosenberg on the use or posession of amfetimines or any other recreational drug. On the other hand, Markus, if you read this and you do have some to spare please retreive my address from the modteam of this forum and send me some. ;)

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr okt 14, 2005 7:51 am

Manucharyan was great against Sparta. He should start again on the left wing, no doubt about it.

Babel in the middle.

Pienaar and Sneijder in midfield, with Lindenbergh.

De Jong right fullback. Grygera and Maduro in the centre. Urby left.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr okt 14, 2005 4:17 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Manucharyan was great against Sparta. He should start again on the left wing, no doubt about it.
... but he won't, cuz he's injured. He didn't train with the group this week. For this reason Young Ajax's Derk Boerrigter has been added to the squad. That's quite surprising. I saw him play only once (Young Ajax vs Cambuur for the cup), but I liked him a lot. Things are going fast for him.

Also, another surprising news fact: Maarten Stekelenburg will immediately return to the team. Vonk is out. Stekelenburg has played only one friendly with Young Ajax since he returned from injury, but he will start tomorrow.

K.
Still alive...

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr okt 14, 2005 6:19 pm

Kowalczyk typed:
[/quote]Pienaar and Sneijder in midfield, with Lindenbergh.
Isn't Lindenburgh still serving his one match ban. Im so pleased that Marten Stek is back and that Boerrigter has the chance to show his qualities and perhaps the solution to the left wing. I still hope Heitinga starts!

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » vr okt 14, 2005 6:40 pm

According to VI magazine's website everyone is available except for Maxwell, Mitea, Charisteas and Manucharyan.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » za okt 15, 2005 12:46 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
Also, another surprising news fact: Maarten Stekelenburg will immediately return to the team. Vonk is out. Stekelenburg has played only one friendly with Young Ajax since he returned from injury, but he will start tomorrow.

K.

excellent!
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za okt 15, 2005 1:21 pm

Ayman schreef:Isn't Lindenburgh still serving his one match ban.
I think you're right. The Heracles games in Lindenbergh's last (out of three) and Juanfran's first (out of two or three, depending on whether they count Young Ajax's cup games or not).

K.
Still alive...

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » za okt 15, 2005 2:36 pm

What about Heitinga's red card? I'm not fully informed about his situation
Get a Cock

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » za okt 15, 2005 7:17 pm

According to dutch Ceefax this is our lineup for today:

Stekelenburg; Trabelsi, Grygera, Lindenbergh, Emanuelson; De Jong, Galasek, Sneijder; Rosales, Rosenberg, Boukhari.

That means no Maduro or Pienaar and Lindenbergh will be playing. Wether or not Boerrigter (our new young left winger) is on the bench is unknown to me at this time.
Face your fears and live your dreams, No Fear

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » za okt 15, 2005 9:04 pm

No Fear schreef:According to dutch Ceefax this is our lineup for today:

Stekelenburg; Trabelsi, Grygera, Lindenbergh, Emanuelson; De Jong, Galasek, Sneijder; Rosales, Rosenberg, Boukhari.

That means no Maduro or Pienaar and Lindenbergh will be playing. Wether or not Boerrigter (our new young left winger) is on the bench is unknown to me at this time.
he is on the bench...

0- 0 yet...I'm Afraid :neutral:

AjaxThailand

Bericht door AjaxThailand » za okt 15, 2005 9:04 pm

still 0-0 and game almost done. What a f.ucking disgrace. Sorry guys but this is really heading the wrong direction. Its not like Blind had a whole new team compared with last year and its not only this game that has sucked. What a mess!

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » za okt 15, 2005 9:22 pm

i cant belive...Home Game ,against Heracles .0-0.....Gimme a Break...

i dont know ,but i think..bye bye CL... X'C X'C

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » za okt 15, 2005 9:31 pm

I know its stating the obvious but why on earth can a club our size not have a decent goalscorer.It was Heracles FFS. :frusty:

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za okt 15, 2005 9:34 pm

Haven't seen anything - didn't we have any shots or were we just doing Rosenburg "can't hit a barn door at 10 paces" impressions?
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » za okt 15, 2005 10:36 pm

Ive just seen the highlights,20 plus shots on goal & some good passing but once in the box we just fail to convince.I know you cant tell much from 10 minutes of tv but whatever the combination of strikers we have played this year we just look plain average.

Frans

Bericht door Frans » zo okt 16, 2005 12:17 am

English Eagle schreef:I know its stating the obvious but why on earth can a club our size not have a decent goalscorer.
We have one, but when he's not being played out of position on the wing, he's sitting on the bench.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo okt 16, 2005 12:25 am

Heracles rocks
Get a Cock

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo okt 16, 2005 12:39 am

ZoefdeHaas schreef:Heracles rocks
They played well but having just watched the highlights ( :cheer: thanks Ntl Broadband :eusa_dance: ) I think Ajax definately lost two points as opposed to Heracles winning one if you see what I mean.

I can't believe we had so many chances yet failed to score...even Yannis couldn't find the back of the net :nooo:
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Plaats reactie