14 Feb 2007: SV Werder Bremen - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

14 Feb 2007: SV Werder Bremen - Ajax

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo feb 07, 2007 8:23 am

Oh yeah! The first Werder game is coming closer!

Ajax.nl just announced that the referee for the first leg is a Portugese, Lucilio Cardoso Cortez Batista. The referee for the return leg at the ArenA is an Englishman, Howard M. Webb.

I will be there in Bremen and after the game, at midnight, I will celebrate my 32nd birthday over there! :alc:

A draw or a win would be a pretty bloody fantastic birthday gift from my beloved footie club...

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Re: 14 Feb 2007: SV Werder Bremen - Ajax

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo feb 07, 2007 9:00 am

Kowalczyk schreef:
A draw or a win would be a pretty bloody fantastic birthday gift from my beloved footie club...

K.
Good Luck and Happy Birthday in advance :bier: :alc: :blub: .

Hopefully your birtday present from AFCA will be slightly better than their recent Xmas present :pukey: .
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za feb 10, 2007 6:55 pm

Last weekend Werder Bremen lost to Schalke 04 and they suffered another heavy defeat today: 4-1 at VfB Stuttgart.

Jeezz, they're struggling at the moment. Their loss of form comes at exactly the right moment for Ajax (who knows).

K.
Still alive...

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za feb 10, 2007 7:44 pm

Kowalczyk said:
Last weekend Werder Bremen lost to Schalke 04 and they suffered another heavy defeat today: 4-1 at VfB Stuttgart.

Jeezz, they're struggling at the moment. Their loss of form comes at exactly the right moment for Ajax (who knows).

Sorry to dissappoint you but domestic form has nothing to do with the european campaign

Philippe
Contacteer:

Re: 14 Feb 2007: SV Werder Bremen - Ajax

Bericht door Philippe » za feb 10, 2007 8:30 pm

Kowalczyk schreef: I will be there in Bremen and after the game, at midnight, I will celebrate my 32nd birthday over there!
K.
happy birthday then, young man ;) :frank: :anim-jjd:

I am a little worried about that game though, because Emanuelson will be missing (and we will not have Davids for any UEFA game).
Appie, stay strong !

SwedishFan

Bericht door SwedishFan » za feb 10, 2007 9:40 pm

I am fucking afraid of Miroslav Klose. :confused:

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo feb 11, 2007 1:12 am

Kowalczyk schreef:Last weekend Werder Bremen lost to Schalke 04 and they suffered another heavy defeat today: 4-1 at VfB Stuttgart.

K.
i think it's worse to us, that they lost two last games, because they will be fu*cking pissed-off now. it's hard to believe that the team with such quality would lose 3 games in a row.. but who knows, who knows :D

SwedishFan

Bericht door SwedishFan » zo feb 11, 2007 12:12 pm

A draw in Germany is more than enough :cheer:

ajaxillinois

Bericht door ajaxillinois » zo feb 11, 2007 1:23 pm

Yeah, so was a win in Copenhagen. :huh:

afckeeper95

Bericht door afckeeper95 » ma feb 12, 2007 12:01 am

Kowalczyk schreef:Last weekend Werder Bremen lost to Schalke 04 and they suffered another heavy defeat today: 4-1 at VfB Stuttgart.

K.
We're still fucked though.. Werder will almost certainly outscore us. They have a tendency to score a lot of goals in European fixtures. Even if we do score a couple, I'm not too sure our defence will be up to the challange after the latest injuries. Normally I would take comfort in the fact that they have their "grudge match" in between their games against us, but HSV has decided to stink it up this year and won't influence Werder's form against us.

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » ma feb 12, 2007 11:44 am

here is interview with rosenberg about ajax, but my pc doesn't play that, could someone watch that and say me what are he talking about us? :D
http://www.werder.de/index.php

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » ma feb 12, 2007 1:36 pm

Ajax at full strenght would've a very hard time against Bremen, with almost an entire defense missing its almost impossible. :sad:

Jaap Stam en Heitinga must play their own 'game of the century', because the left and rightback are very weak. Lindenbergh on the left and maybe a youthplayer on the right (Gregory van der Wiel is named). Those two need all the help they can get, i'm afraid.

But who knows! Maybe we will pressurize Bremen that they collapse! Our midfield and attack are still on full strenght!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 12, 2007 1:41 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:Lindenbergh on the left and maybe a youthplayer on the right (Gregory van der Wiel is named).
Ummm... What about Ogararu?

K.
Still alive...

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » ma feb 12, 2007 1:46 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
GangstaRiB schreef:Lindenbergh on the left and maybe a youthplayer on the right (Gregory van der Wiel is named).
Ummm... What about Ogararu?

K.
Suspended, picked up 3 yellow cards. In the last three games in the Uefa Cup, he picked up a yellow card each game.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 12, 2007 1:59 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:Suspended, picked up 3 yellow cards. In the last three games in the Uefa Cup, he picked up a yellow card each game.
I've checked all the UEFA Cup match statistics and as far as I can see he picked up only two. Yesterday, Henk ten Cate summed up all the players he will be missing, and he didn't mention Ogararu. We also interviewed Ogararu himself (we have him 'Op de Stip' in FC Godenzonen tonight) and he told us he "looked forward to the two Werder games". Didn't sound as if he was going to miss the first one. Finally, I just called the Ajax press department and they don't know anything about it, either.

The Ajax press folks will double-check it for us, just to be sure, but I think you might be mistaken here.

K.
Still alive...

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » ma feb 12, 2007 2:02 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
GangstaRiB schreef:Suspended, picked up 3 yellow cards. In the last three games in the Uefa Cup, he picked up a yellow card each game.
I've checked all the UEFA Cup match statistics and as far as I can see he picked up only two. Yesterday, Henk ten Cate summed up all the players he will be missing, and he didn't mention Ogararu. We also interviewed Ogararu himself (we have him 'Op de Stip' in FC Godenzonen tonight) and he told us he "looked forward to the two Werder games". Didn't sound as if he was going to miss the first one. Finally, I just called the Ajax press department and they don't know anything about it, either.

The Ajax press folks will double-check it for us, just to be sure, but I think you might be mistaken here.

K.
Mm.. ok. It seems I'm wrong. Well, that's a concern less, George is doing well lately. :yes:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 12, 2007 2:14 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:Mm.. ok. It seems I'm wrong. Well, that's a concern less, George is doing well lately. :yes:
*LOL*

It must feel really good that the Ajax press department is now checking this for us, because of your post... Panic at the ArenA... :D

K.
Still alive...

thaumaturgy

Bericht door thaumaturgy » ma feb 12, 2007 2:16 pm

http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/504447.pdf

I doubt that the UEFA made a mistake.

http://ajax.netwerk.to/wedstrijden/uefa.php

In the last 3 uefa cup games he was booked with a yellow card.
Laatst gewijzigd door thaumaturgy op ma feb 12, 2007 2:22 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

LucaS

Bericht door LucaS » ma feb 12, 2007 2:17 pm

In that case 'we' may have saved Ajax for a disaster by pointing this out to them! :cheer:
I think I lost my fucking headache

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » ma feb 12, 2007 2:23 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
GangstaRiB schreef:Mm.. ok. It seems I'm wrong. Well, that's a concern less, George is doing well lately. :yes:
*LOL*

It must feel really good that the Ajax press department is now checking this for us, because of your post... Panic at the ArenA... :D

K.
No shit? Haha...

Did you inform the Ajax press department or are they reading this forum?

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 12, 2007 2:23 pm

Yeah, guess what: Ajax just called back and it seems like you're right!

Ogararu suspended. Bloody fucking hell...

K.
Still alive...

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » ma feb 12, 2007 2:23 pm

Yeh he had 3 yellow cards, I looked it up.
Get a Cock

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » ma feb 12, 2007 2:24 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Yeah, guess what: Ajax just called back and it seems like you're right!

Ogararu suspended. Bloody fucking hell...

K.
Damnit... I'm right :sad:

On ajax.netwerk, there are rumours going that Ten Cate is adding Van der Wiel (rightback Young Ajax) to the first team....

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » ma feb 12, 2007 3:24 pm

He's one of the few that were already incorporated along with Vurnon Anita, Javier martina, and so on.

It's good that we travel to Germany, not exactly far. PSV go to England but will probably lose while AZ go all the way to Turkey muahaha. :blush:
Get a Cock

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » ma feb 12, 2007 4:21 pm

without urby, ogararu, grygera, vermaelen and davids against that atacking machine.. it's offical now - we need a fu*king miracle! let's pray to god and to stekelenburg :eusa_pray: :D

Plaats reactie