Moderator: mods

Rooie

Bericht door Rooie » za dec 27, 2008 1:47 pm

Laag niveau, maar wel vermakelijk

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » zo dec 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Liverpool wint 1-5, Chelsea verspeelt 2 punten in de laatste minuut, Arsenal wint nipt en Spurs is weer terug op aarde. Het zou toch wel wat zijn als Liverpool dit weet vol te houden!
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

Lionel

Bericht door Lionel » ma dec 29, 2008 10:08 am

Kutclub!
IK GELOOF!!!!!!

Marillion
Site Admin

Bericht door Marillion » ma dec 29, 2008 11:53 am

Ik gun het die Katwijker eerlijk gezegd niet zo. Maar verder is het natuurlijk wel een grote club met een mooie historie en grote aanhang. Wat dat betreft zou de club wat mij betreft wel kampioen mogen worden.

Ik ben daar ooit een keer geweest voor Liverpool - Manchester United. De sfeer in en rondom het stadion was toch wel erg gaaf hoor.

Overigens moeten ze het misschien wel even een tijdje zonder Steven Gerrard doen:

Steven Gerrard gearresteerd vanwege mishandeling

Steven Gerrard is in de nacht van zondag op maandag gearresteerd in Southport, een voorstad van Liverpool. Samen met vijf andere personen zou de captain van Liverpool een man hebben mishandeld, bericht de BBC. Het incident gebeurde om 2.30 uur plaatselijke tijd in de buurt van een pub. Het 34-jarige slachtoffer werd met zware verwondingen in zijn gezicht vervoerd naar het ziekenhuis, maar zou buiten levensgevaar zijn.

Gerrard is nog steeds in bewaring. Zondag scoorde de international nog twee keer in de met 1-5 gewonnen Premier League-wedstrijd bij Newcastle United.

Bron: Sportweek.nl
Nil volentibus arduum

J.G.

Bericht door J.G. » ma dec 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Wie kent Cees de Wolf nog
AT Toto winner 09/10

Bericht door Wie kent Cees de Wolf nog » ma dec 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Humor; de BBC verzamelde de mooiste sport/voetbalquotes uit Engeland van het afgelopen jaar:
Quotes of the Year Part One

"It was a great result and it might stop people saying Newcastle have not won under Kevin Keegan."
Keegan after Newcastle beat Fulham to secure their first win since his return. Might, Kevin?

"Hate is a very strong word - I just despise her to the maximum level just below hate."
Former player and senior ATP official Justin Gimelstob turns on the charm while talking about Anna Kournikova in a radio interview.

"My diet was sausages - then, in no particular order, sausages, chips, sausages, toast, sausages, beans, sausages, cheese, sausages, eggs, and the occasional sausage."
So why is Marcus Trescothick nicknamed 'Banger'?

"If the Ferrari president is right about the Singapore Grand Prix being a circus, then we have to be grateful to him for providing the clowns."
Bernie Ecclestone after the Ferrari pit crew allowed Felipe Massa to exit the pit box with the fuel hose still attached.

"They are conceding more goals than you would expect them to and they are letting them in at the other end."
Former Tottenham keeper Ray Clemence on the double trouble afflicting his old club. Apparently they were having a few scored against them as well.

"Dirk Kuyt is earning himself the reputation as Anfield's Prince Harry - in the frontline for three months and no-one knows anything about it."
Sun journalist Phil Thomas on Liverpool's non-flying Dutchman.

"We were down at a corner in front of The Kop when they were singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'. I was standing next to Gerrard and singing along with them. He looked at me like I was a weirdo!"
Havant & Waterlooville's Jamie Collins freaked out Stevie G during the FA Cup tie at Anfield.

"Charles dreamt I had an affair with Steve Coppell. I said to him, 'Thanks a lot! You might have made it Mourinho!'"
Cooking goddess Nigella Lawson reveals who hubby Charles Saatchi thinks is the man of her dreams.

"Boxing is not brutal, it's an art - God has gifted me with incredible handspeed as a tool to be used - what else am I supposed to do but fight? There ain't no hand-racing competitions."
Roy Jones Jr on BBC Radio 5 Live when questioned about the conflicting nature of boxing and religion.

"KP trots around at point, looking wistfully for a patch of limelight to stand in."
Tom Fordyce during the live text commentary of New Zealand v England on the BBC website.

"I was in the laundry and I realised I was standing right next to Rafael Nadal. I didn't bother him but he was shoving all his colours and whites in together. I really wanted to say, 'Dude, you're going to have a nightmare with that'. But what can you do?"
British cyclist Jamie Staff, who won gold in the team sprint, revealed Nadal might have to buy new whites for Wimbledon next year.

"London is the sporting capital of the world. I say to the Chinese and I say to the world, ping pong is coming home."
Mayor Boris Johnson as London officially took over as Olympic host.

"Big shout from Anderson and Ambrose, but umpire Bucknor looks at the bowler as if he's just caught him stealing his pants off the washing line."
Ben Dirs' website text commentary during the third Test between England and New Zealand.

MANAGERS' SPECIALS

Right, now where's those Speedos?

"I don't want to comment on who or what will take over my job at Newcastle."
Sam Allardyce after getting sacked.

"I am sure we will see pictures of Sam in his Speedos walking along a beach somewhere. That won't be a pretty sight."
Wigan manager Steve Bruce was keen for Allardyce to get another job asap.

"The only decisions I'm making at the moment are whether I have tea, coffee, toast or cornflakes in the morning."
But Big Sam had other things on his plate.

"It was the 95th minute of their usual seven minutes of injury time."
Sir Alex Ferguson was not bitter about Arsenal's late-late equaliser against Aston Villa.

Leicester fan: "It's pantomime season out there!" Leicester manager Nigel Pearson: "Oh no it isn't!"
During the Leicester-Southend match.

"The only way we will get into Europe is by ferry!"
Newcastle boss Kevin Keegan realised it wouldn't be plain sailing when he took over.

"We asked the fourth official to tell the referee to stop the game and take away the balloons - or kill them."
Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson showed his sinister side as a bunch of balloons scuppered his FA Cup dreams at Bramall Lane.

"I've got more points on my licence!"
Derby manager Paul Jewell on his side's meagre points total.

"You could literally throw a handkerchief over the 22 outfield players."
John Gregory was watching a game between matchstick men, presumably.
He swears it well

"*!@!!*$!@!!"
Joe Kinnear reacquainted himself with Her Majesty's press, rattling off a world-record 52 swear words in five minutes.

"I've always believed at this time of the season you get to see people like oranges - you squeeze them and some of them tend to capitulate."
Former Watford manager Adrian Boothroyd - clearly bananas.

"For John Terry, to die on the pitch would be glory. You would need to kill him - and maybe even then he'd still play!"
Big Phil revealed a little thing like dying wouldn't get in the way of JT playing for Chelsea.

"It was a large oversight on his behalf and the players think he should have been fined double! I used to do it myself - not lap dancing, there weren't such things in my day!"
Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill on striker John Carew's rather indiscreet visit to a "special" dancing club ahead of their Uefa Cup game with Ajax.

"We're actually thinking that Snow White can lead them out. And I'm being serious."
Celtic manager Gordon Strachan was worried his side would be dwarfed by Manchester United in the Champions League.

"Their goals were just comedy. You'd probably win £250 on Candid Camera for that second one."
Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock on his side's generous defending in the defeat by Nottingham Forest.

"I'm very excited about this team because, and I don't know if the word exists, they are 'playerish',"
Arsenal's game against Man Utd was so good, Arsene Wenger made up a new word.

"On a great day in American electoral history, I would like to remind him of Abraham Lincoln's great quotation - 'You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time. But you cannot fool all of the people all of the time'."
Stoke boss Tony Pulis celebrated Barack Obama's election by giving Wenger a presidential dressing down after accusations that his side were thugs.

"I'm going to a country where I'm adored!"
New Argentina boss Diego Maradona looked forward to his first game in charge - in Scotland.

"Who is Terry Butcher?"
Maradona gave the perfect riposte when asked about the 'feud' with the Scotland number two.

"They've kicked our backsides, we've got to lick our wounds..."
Steve Bruce conjured up a pleasant image following Wigan's 3-0 defeat to Arsenal.

You can't beat Sinatra. I was actually supposed to have dinner with him one night, but we lost to Charlton so I cancelled it and went home!"
Sir Alex Ferguson recalled the day he stood up Ol' Blue Eyes.

"I'd go home and kick the cat if I could - but I haven't got one."
Doncaster boss Sean O'Driscoll was feeling a little ginger after the 2-0 home defeat by Southampton.

"It will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience that doesn't come along that often."
Steve McClaren got a bit over-excited after FC Twente drew Arsenal in the Champions League.

"We went for a walk before the game and a bird dumped right on my head. They say that can be a lucky omen - and it was!"
Barnsley manager Simon Davey after his side dumped Liverpool out of the FA Cup.

"I don't like going to bed at night with only one left-back."
Peter Taylor seemed to be getting a little too close to his new players at Wycombe.

"We know it is going to be very difficult because Mark McGhee and Scott Leitch are winners. They showed that last year by finishing third."
Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood on Motherwell's coaching staff.

RESPECTING REFEREES
"The referee was punching the air when they scored."
Crystal Palace manager Neil Warnock had an uncharacteristic pop at referee Richard Beeby, accusing him of playing on until Bristol City equalised.

"It was like a UFO had landed."
Watford boss Aidy Boothroyd experienced a close encounter of the absurd kind when Stuart Attwell awarded a goal to Reading after the ball had rolled the other side of the post.

"As for the fourth official, he is a doughnut."
Gary Megson after the official's performance during Bolton v Sporting.
Season's greetings, Joe!

"We've got a Mickey Mouse ref doing nothing."
Joe Kinnear crosses Martin Atkinson off his Christmas card list following Newcastle's defeat at Fulham.

"We will put in a report. I don't talk to referees. It's like complaining to your mother-in-law about your wife - it doesn't get you too far."
Mum was the word for Ulster coach Matt Williams after the Heineken Cup defeat by Harlequins.

"If the referee stands by that decision, I have two wooden legs. I will be seeing this ref again in my dreams - and I won't be kissing him!"
Former Leicester boss Ian Holloway after skipper Patrick Kisnorbo was sent off against Sheffield United.

"You know me - I always listen to referees."
Roy Keane upon receiving an FA improper conduct charge.
“Freedom! Football is freedom.” Bob Marley

peter
Site Admin & Toto winner WC 2006, EC 2008

Bericht door peter » wo jan 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Arsjavin lijkt op weg naar Arsenal
Uitgegeven: 7 januari 2009 11:41
Laatst gewijzigd: 7 januari 2009 12:55

AMSTERDAM - Hoewel coach Arsène Wenger niets loslaat, lijkt Arsenal dicht bij een akkoord met Andrej Arsjavin. Zenit Sint Petersburg, de huidige club van de middenvelder, bevestigde al eerder dat er enkele gesprekken met de Londenaren zijn gevoerd.

“Ik hoop dat de clubs eruit komen”, zei de speler woensdag zelf tegen The Guardian. Zenit-trainer Dick Advocaat meldde dinsdag tegen de verzamelde pers dat zijn sterspeler vrijwel zeker vertrekt.

“Arsenal heeft interesse, maar meer weet ik daar niet van”, aldus Advocaat. “Ik verwacht wel dat hij vertrekt. Het is een topspeler, die bij elke Engelse topclub een meerwaarde kan zijn.”

Zenit-directeur Maxim Mitrofanov verklaarde dinsdag tegen Sky Sports erop te rekenen dat de transfer binnen twee weken rond is. De transfersom vormt tot op heden het grootste struikelblok. De Gunners zouden de vraagprijs van bijna 22 miljoen euro veel te hoog vinden.

Nusport.nl
Gaat het wat worden bij Arsenal voor Andrej?

joey
Erelid

Bericht door joey » wo jan 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Moet ik nog zien. Die jongen lijkt me een eigenheimer.
Het stinkt aan alle kanten!

Lionel

Bericht door Lionel » do jan 08, 2009 9:46 am

Past wel perfect denk ik hoor! Technisch, snel, loopvermogen...komt goed daarzo!

Adebayor in de spits met hangend achter hem Walcott, RVP, Arshavin, Nasri..... :headbang.gif:
IK GELOOF!!!!!!

peter
Site Admin & Toto winner WC 2006, EC 2008

Bericht door peter » do jan 08, 2009 9:48 am

Word je dan niet overlopen? Dat zijn 4 mensen (exclusief spits) die een broertje dood hebben aan meeverdedigen. Iedere counter is dodelijk ik dat geval, vrees ik.

Lionel

Bericht door Lionel » do jan 08, 2009 9:49 am

Ze hoeven ook niet allemaal te spelen.... Denilson en Fabregas sowieso controlerend.

Ik denk dat er 3 worden opgesteld.

Ze moeten alleen ook ff een goede keeper kopen. Ik zou gaan voor Sergio Romero!
IK GELOOF!!!!!!

Jöhnk
Site Admin & AT Toto winner 06/07

Bericht door Jöhnk » do jan 08, 2009 11:29 am

Waarom koopt Wenger eigenlijk alleen spelers voor de as?

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » do jan 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Jammer is dat, inderdaad. Het verschil met of zonder Walcott wordt op die manier behoorlijk groot. Maar dat is Arsenal. Centraal, centraler, meest centraal.

Ik ben benieuwd hoe Wenger dit puzzelstukje gaat oplossen. Ik denk dat je heel moeilijk met Adebayor, Van Persie, Arshavin en Nasri kan spelen, bijvoorbeeld.

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » do jan 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Arshavin naar Arsenal? Domme hebzucht.
Face your fears and live your dreams, No Fear

joey
Erelid

Bericht door joey » do jan 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Een paniekaankoop inderdaad. Eigenlijk niets voor Wenger, maar hij schijnt onder druk te staan.
Het stinkt aan alle kanten!

Lionel

Bericht door Lionel » do jan 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Enganche schreef:Jammer is dat, inderdaad. Het verschil met of zonder Walcott wordt op die manier behoorlijk groot. Maar dat is Arsenal. Centraal, centraler, meest centraal.

Ik ben benieuwd hoe Wenger dit puzzelstukje gaat oplossen. Ik denk dat je heel moeilijk met Adebayor, Van Persie, Arshavin en Nasri kan spelen, bijvoorbeeld.
Kan makkelijk volgens mij. Het zijn zwervende spelers die allemaal een goede trap hebben. Zeker ook nog als de backs gewoon opkomen...
IK GELOOF!!!!!!

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » do jan 08, 2009 2:32 pm

En wat dacht je van het verdedigende aspect? Die vier doen vrijwel niets in de omschakeling.

Lionel

Bericht door Lionel » do jan 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Valt reuze mee... Als ze maar positioneel goed staan..
IK GELOOF!!!!!!

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » do jan 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Mwah. En wat die zwervende spelers betreft: de flanken moeten bij Arsenal beter benut worden. Daar gaat het om.

Arsenal wint niet voor niets nooit wat.

Lionel

Bericht door Lionel » do jan 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Ze willen het tevaak te mooi doen. En het gemis van basiskrachten breekt hun teveel op. Denk dat dat de grootste redenen zijn. Het veldspel, met de nummer 1 t/m 15, van Arsenal is prima hoor.

Maar als jongens van 17-18 de vervangers zijn van spelers als Adebayor, RVP, Fabregas, Gallas enz enz win je inderdaad niks.

Teams als Barca, Man Utd, Chelsea hebben een veel grotere en kwalitatief gelijkwaardigere (is dat een woord?) selectie
IK GELOOF!!!!!!

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » do jan 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Mwah, vind blessures zeker niet de enige oorzaak. Bovendien kiest Wenger bewust voor heel veel jonge spelers.

Wel heeft Arsenal iets minder geld dan Liverpool, Chelsea en Manchester United.

gaizka

Bericht door gaizka » do jan 08, 2009 4:51 pm

joey schreef:Een paniekaankoop inderdaad. Eigenlijk niets voor Wenger, maar hij schijnt onder druk te staan.
Ik las ergens dat het om een transfersom van € 13 miljoen zou gaan, dat zou natuurlijk een prima deal zijn.

Hij heeft wel veel indruk op mij gemaakt tijdens het EK, vreemd dat hij pas zo laat echt is doorgebroken.

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » do jan 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Wat ik vooral onvoorstelbaar vind is dat Derksen het vlak na het EK een paar keer over een geweldig jong talent had. Doe nou eens wat research, klojo.

Bericht door 999 » do jan 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Vroeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vroeeeeeeeeeeem ..

Boink ..

Ronaldo rijd zijn Ferrari in de prak, maar is met de schrik vrijgekomen ..

Afbeelding

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » zo jan 11, 2009 5:54 pm

ManU in de blessuretijd van de 1ste helft naar een 1-0 voorsprong door Vidic
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

Plaats reactie