Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Manneken Pis

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma nov 04, 2019 12:52 pm

Man U, PSG, and Spurs all interested in Onana (40€M - 50€M).
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » ma nov 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Next year with Onana gone, who do you think will be his successor? Varela, Scherpen, Kotarski or somebody else?
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 04, 2019 9:12 pm

Too early to say who replaces Onana.Varela seems like he is lined up .

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za nov 30, 2019 1:28 am

Orejuela has left Ajax for Belo Horizone. Ajax receives 1.5 million euros. The thing with Latin American players there are the hit and misses like Orejuela, Cassierra and Magallan. Then there's the jackpot i.e. Nico, Martinez, Davidson Sanchez and Neres. Jury is still out on Alvarez

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 30, 2019 1:01 pm

Magallan signing was truly a hugh mistake.Signed in January 2019 within a couple of weeks the fans said he was dreadful ,which he was and he cost us 9m.

Orejuela and Cassierra were 2 youngsters who cost 3 or 4m each but didn't come off and we got 1m plus for both of them.

PS Its Cruzeiro who are paying 1.5m for Orejuela.Transfer on 1st January.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr dec 06, 2019 12:26 am

Bad news. Real Madrid are to launch a 55 million euro bid for Donny van de Beek for next season. The only stumbling block is Zinedine Zidane, he wants Pogba, Raiola wants Pogba to go to Real Madrid. Florentino Perez wants Donny. The question is, how influential is Zidane? Pogba's price tag is around 130 million euros. Unless Real Madrid do a player and cash deal with Man Utd. I assume some players in midfield/attack are surplus to requirement at Real Madrid, at the same time, if Pogba goes to Real Madrid, this would hinder the young Spanish (I think his name is Vavaldere or something).

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr dec 06, 2019 2:21 pm

Ayman schreef:Bad news. Real Madrid are to launch a 55 million euro bid for Donny van de Beek for next season. .
Quite honestly the club was really lucky not to have lost any of the other young players this past transfer season. Onana, Neres, Tagliafico, van de Beek, and probably Ziyech will all leave next summer unless something magical happens such as Ajax winning the CL and they want to see if they can win a second but that's like Leicester winning the EPL three years ago.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 06, 2019 2:29 pm

Overmars stated 80m is Donny's asking price. No way will we take as little as 55m from Real.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr dec 06, 2019 9:11 pm

SPL schreef:Overmars stated 80m is Donny's asking price. No way will we take as little as 55m from Real.
That usually means they will meet half way, if Donny wants to leave then Ajax don't have much choice but to sell him, subject to negotiations of course

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do dec 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Looks like Orejuela is joining Flamengo as Cruzerio were relegated.Overmars is looking for 3m now and sounds like Flamengo will pay that.

Hope we get rid rid of Siem de Jong this next month.He isn't good enough any more and needs to go.Van Leer is still with us and has not played any football so far this season.He also needs to leave.

I dont expect any of our star names to leave this month.

2 players who could go on loan .Eiting is nearly 22 and after injury is playing at Jong but no real chance of getting 1st team playing time.Playing on loan for the 2nd half of the season can only do him good.

Finally Marin can go out on loan.He doesn't impress me and for an International costing 12m is no better than Ekkelenkamp or Gravenberch . He looks a waste of money.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Rumour today Raiola talks to Juve about Gravenberch,surprise surprise!! Ryan and family say he will stay and
develop but I would not put money on that .He is not 18 until 16th May and is currently contracted to 2021.If he plays hard to sign then we must sell him in the summer.

At best he will sign a 3 year deal to 2023 so we are only going to see him for 2 more years max. Really is time we did not deal with Raiola. Only other player with him is V Gelderen ,who is not that special. I dont think we sign players from other teams under him so Stengs of AZ wont come here and thats why Malan ended up at PSV.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma dec 30, 2019 2:23 pm

SPL schreef:Rumour today Raiola talks to Juve about Gravenberch,surprise surprise!! Ryan and family say he will stay and
develop but I would not put money on that .He is not 18 until 16th May and is currently contracted to 2021.If he plays hard to sign then we must sell him in the summer.
He still needs to improve his game if he wants to be a full time starter at Ajax. I was not impressed at all with his defending in the games he has played and also wonder about his general quickness and ball handling. Of course he is also only 17 years old but at this point he is not as good as Ihatteren of PSV who is the same age and gets much more first team play.

I'm blanking on the player's name but Ajax had a youth MF who moved to Juventus maybe six or so years ago and never made it. I think he was in the Eredivisie last season. Gravenberch and family really need to face reality.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 30, 2019 8:40 pm

Orange, the player you cannot remember is Ouasim Bouy.He is with Leeds although not played this season.Apart from a couple of seasons on loan at Zwolle he has played little since leaving us in January 2012.

I agree Gravenberch is not yet good enough to start for us.

PS.Orejuela has now left us and gone to Cruzeiro for 1.4m euros plus 50% of future transfer fees.Another signing who was not good enough.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jan 09, 2020 2:24 pm

Wont waste time on non stories ie Manu want Donny this month ,not going to happen.

Eiting is looking for playing time and may move possibly on loan.

One interesting item concerns Sven Botman on loan at Heereneveen,he is having a good season so far but Norwich want him. Ajax wanted him on loan for the season and then decide if he is good enough for the 1st team squad next season.

Ajax have to decide now but Norwich are bottom of the EPL and odds on for relegation.Maybe he should see the season out with Heerenveen and if Ajax then dont want him I am sure Norwich will look at him for next season when they will be in the Championship.

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » wo jan 15, 2020 7:10 pm

lots of reports out today, with de telegraaf also reporting that vdb is about to sign for real madrid next season. 55 million are quoted. de telegraaf is not always reliable, but this one i actually believe. was hoping we would get 65

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo jan 15, 2020 7:18 pm

kezme44 schreef:
wo jan 15, 2020 7:10 pm
lots of reports out today, with de telegraaf also reporting that vdb is about to sign for real madrid next season. 55 million are quoted. de telegraaf is not always reliable, but this one i actually believe. was hoping we would get 65
He will be dead to me as I detest Real Madrid with every fibre in my body. There is a really bad history of Ajax players at that club in recent years.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jan 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Of our 2 remaining bad buys I would give Alvarez time but Marin should be sold this week if possible.Gravenberch and Eiting and even Ekkelenkamp are now ahead of him and we should cut our losses and get rid of him .Club Brugge want him so get rid now.By the summer his value will have fallen away and whereas we could ask 10m now we would be looking at 5m maximum this summer.

Who scouts these players!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za feb 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Bayern Munich want Sergino Dest.They offered 20 min last month and rumour that a bid of 26 will see him gone in the summer.Too early for him to leave and he is a decent but not mega prospect . I would still take the money , we could sell one of our fullbacks for almost the same amount PSV sold Bergwijn ,their best player.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za feb 08, 2020 1:36 pm

SPL schreef:
za feb 08, 2020 12:29 pm
Bayern Munich want Sergino Dest.They offered 20 min last month and rumour that a bid of 26 will see him gone in the summer.Too early for him to leave and he is a decent but not mega prospect . I would still take the money , we could sell one of our fullbacks for almost the same amount PSV sold Bergwijn ,their best player.
It took me five minutes to stop laughing!!! :biggrin.gif:

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » wo feb 12, 2020 3:24 pm

ziyech to chelsea for 45 million several outlets are reporting. too little imo when chelsea paid 60 for pulisic. not sure this is a great move for ziyech but wish him success.

also reports in the german media for the past few days of dest going to bayern for 26-35 million. i hope overmars has a strategy to replace those two and donny.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo feb 12, 2020 8:28 pm

Ziyech could have gone for 25m euros last summer but signed a new agreement but Ajax have said they wont ask a fortune if his ideal transfer comes up. It may be as much as 50m but for someone who is almost 27, played in Holland all his life, and has in effect had one good season in CL and only plays for Morocco thats a decent amount.

Talk of Ihatteren or Stengs but these 2 are with Raiola and Overmars wont deal with him ,apart from giving contracts to our own 16 year olds.( Gravenberch and V Gelderen are the only 2 we have with this man.)

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do feb 13, 2020 2:32 pm

I will wait for the final signatures on the transfer contracts before losing any sleep. Remember last spring we were all talking about seven players leaving during the summer and only two did. England is a poor choice for Ziyech other than the money he will get. I think the football is too rough over there. He would do much better in Spain or Germany. I still don't think the Dest to Bayern transfer will happen this summer.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do feb 13, 2020 7:41 pm

Ajax confirm 40m euros plus 4m add ons.Not great but as I said 27 and been in Eredivise all his career.Give him 3 years max and he will back .He is very close to him elderly widowed mother who lives fairly close in Dronten in Flevoland.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do feb 13, 2020 9:51 pm

I wish Ziyech well. He stayed for one year longer than many of us thought he would and he was a very positive contributor since coming to the team. I think Chelsea are an interesting club under Lampard

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr feb 14, 2020 4:06 pm

Sad to see Ziyech go, but I agree with SPL that he'll be back in 3-4 years. 40 million seems a small amount, but definitely more than what we were rumoured to get last year.

Not sure who's going to replace him quite yet.

Plaats reactie